Aerofly Fs 2 Error openvr_api.dll​ and ​tobii_stream_engine.dll ​

• Hello I am getting this error in Aerofly Fs 2 tobii_stream_engine.dll and openvr_api.dll they both .dll files are missing due to corrupted disc can anyone send me bin64 folder or give me the link.

I am further waiting for your response.

Thank you.

• You need to run the Steam integrity check so that any files are replaced properly. Just right click on Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator in your games library, then select properties and local game files. Run the 'verify integrity of game files completely' Everything will then be installed.

If you are getting a corrupt disk error then it may be your hard drive and nothing to do with Aerofly.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• You need to run the Steam integrity check so that any files are replaced properly. Just right click on Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator in your games library, then select properties and local game files. Run the 'verify integrity of game files completely' Everything will then be installed.

If you are getting a corrupt disk error then it may be your hard drive and nothing to do with Aerofly.

Could you please send me the bin64 folder?.

• This can't be done. Let Steam install what's needed.

can give me those two .dll files I am in India if I open Steam I have to Re download the whole game it is difficult for me Internet Connection are slow please bro can you share me those files could you upload on google drive or mega anything like that.

• I'm sorry but this is the only way for you to get your problem resolved. Opening Steam won't redownload Aerofly and running the integrity check won't either.

Otherwise we can't help you.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff