No, I'm not too sensitive...but my controls definitely are!

• Greetings Fellow Aerofly FS 2 Friends!

A few months ago my dream of getting a 'hot' flight simming system finally came true. After many years of dialing down settings in order to get just mediocre performance, I'm really enjoying having a setup that readily accepts maxed out settings and experiencing the truly stunning results! My flightsims are X Plane 11, FSX and Aerofly FS 2 within the Steam platform and also Prepar3d v.4. All of the sims have been wonderful until just recently when I began experiencing control sensitivity problems with Aerofly FS 2. Control input for elevators, ailerons and rudder are so sensitive with the Saitek yoke and rudder pedals that my Aerofly flight experience is ruined! A miniscule control input causes full elevator or aileron deflection! I've recalibrated. I've reset the controls to default, but so far, nothing's helped. I'm not having any issues with the other flight sims, just Aerofly. The only thing I haven't tried yet is to uninstall then a reinstall via Steam. I'm really missing the thrill of Aerofly's fantastic scenery and I'm looking forward to getting this problem rectified soon! I'm hoping that someone out there might have a idea or suggestion as to how I can fix the problem. Many thanks in advance for your knowledgeable input!

John

X Force RTX Gaming System, 8 core Intel i7-9700K, Nvidia RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6, 32GB DDr4 3200, 2TB SSD, 1TB SSD

• Did you calibrate your controls in windows and inside of Aerofly?

Please tell us the exact names of your input devices so that we can try to reproduce this issue on our side, thanks.

Sometimes it helps to delete the gc-map from the user documents aerofly fs 2 folder to clear out any issues with the controls. If you do that all assignments will be reset to default on the next aerofly start.

• I've calibrated my Saitek yoke/throttle quadrant and rudder pedals in Aerofly's settings/controls. I deleted the gc-map file as you suggested and it didn't make a difference. It probably won't make a difference but I'm going to try uninstalling and reinstalling the program in Steam.

• I can be wrong, but for me it seems the sensitive sliders are not working. The sensitivity of all axes is okay with me. I experimented with the sensitivity of the brakes. It is very difficult for me to brake evenly and sensitively with both pedals.

• I must say that I also have this type of problems, despite the sensitivity sliders are '0' this problem is on the cessna and the A300.I have not tested other planes because I'm doing scenes now.

1) It is impossible for me for example with the rudder to have a 'right' trajactory.

2) When landing the engine even at 20kts the plane is still moving too fast.