Request for developer

• Hello,

I know a couple of developers frequent these boards so I'm looking for one who is interested in doing a quick scenery addition for which I'll offer a small payment as thanks.

I'm racing the Formula 1 class at the Reno Air Races this September and want to be able to fly to course 'Virtually' on Aerofly to practice my lines, the Hi Res scenery is perfect for this.

What I'm looking for is someone to add 7 x 50' pylons (6 for the course + home pylon) to mark out the Formula 1 course, and also if possible to increase the power / decrease the drag of the Extra so it tops out around 250mph down the straights as we will be doing.

If your interested in doing this I can provide the course layout etc, I dont really care what the pylons look like as long as I can spot them from 50'!

Please message me if your interested i helping out.

Best Regards

JoJo

• Krzystof, finally (after your answer in the Forum), I located the pylons in Reno. But ... How many pylons form the circuit ?, and, What is the circuit or trajectory that must be followed to make these flight practices ?.

I suppose, Krzysztof, that if you have done this design of the course, you have done it according to a scheme. What is the scheme of that circuit that we have to fly?

Regards: Delfin

• Hello Krzysztof

I am very grateful for the information you have sent me. as well as the links that expand the necessary explanations to understand the different races with the different aircraft in Reno.

What I consider very important are the routes (four trajectories) of the aircraft on the ground.

I suppose that in the real flight, the pylons and other reference points will be more visible than in the FS 2 game.

Hello Krzysztof

This post, may surprise you, it is not my intention to upset you, but I do not understand anything. Let's see

1) .- Do you only see "Repositories 93"? I must assume that the models accessible from the Forum = 50, and for me personally = 61 (those that are seen from the Forum anonymously + the private, that you have sent me by email); How do you say you only see 93? How many are you supposed to see?

2) .- What does it depend on to automatically access my account?

3) .- Really, what is my account?. I do not know. Remember that I have not finished registering for an error in the password, which I could not modify.

4) .- I have been trying for an hour to access my "repositories 61" and I am not capable. How can I do it?