Canary Islands Photo Scenery released at SimMarket

• I don't have an issue with installation myself, it just might be confusing for others who don't find the path...

Kind regards, Michael

• Also a big thank you edpatino for the complement of these airports on FSCloudport! !:thumbup:;)

Cheers

Tomfa

You're welcome. I see you catched them up, hiding behind the first ones with number 2! :thumbup:

Cheers, Ed

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | i7-5820k | 32GB RAM | 3xSSD Samsung 1TB | MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X 11GB | LG 29UC97C UW Curved | Oculus Rift VR | TM FCS HOTAS // Gaming Laptop ASUS ROG Strix Scar II GL704GW | Windows 10 Home | i7-8750H | 32GB RAM | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | Nvidia RTX 2070 | TM FCS HOTAS

• Will the scenery be available on Steam?

The scenery is for Steam and boxed version users. Instructions are included that enable you to install it for either. Downloading the 9 airports for the scenery from FSCloudPort is easy too, but keep asking questions if it is not clear to you. Most folk here love to help.

• I have the same problem with GCLP

Its early days. It's almost certain the happy modders will be right on it!

Devons rig

Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ZOTAC GAMING GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti Triple Fan / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro 64-bit /Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 Motherboard

• I have the same problem with GCLP

If you zoom-in close enough in fscloudport, you'll find different versions of the original files, with the suffix 2 after the ICAOs. These new versions in general add more buildings or static aircraft than the originals and avoid the flickering of the runways, caused by two runways being drawn by AFS2 at the same time. Regretfully, to avoid the runway flickering, you have to forget about one of the two runways and stay with just one runway.

[UPDATE]: There is a version of GCLP available at Flightsim-org, converted from FSX-freeware, thanks to brunnobellic

Cheers, Ed

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | i7-5820k | 32GB RAM | 3xSSD Samsung 1TB | MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X 11GB | LG 29UC97C UW Curved | Oculus Rift VR | TM FCS HOTAS // Gaming Laptop ASUS ROG Strix Scar II GL704GW | Windows 10 Home | i7-8750H | 32GB RAM | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | Nvidia RTX 2070 | TM FCS HOTAS

Edited once, last by edpatino ().

• If you zoom-in close enough in fscloudport, you'll find different versions of the original files, with the suffix 2 after the ICAOs. These new versions in general add more buildings or static aircraft than the originals and avoid the flickering of the runways, caused by two runways being drawn by AFS2 at the same time. Regretfully, to avoid the runway flickering, you have to forget about one of the two runways and stay with just one runway.

[UPDATE]: There is a version of GCLP available at Flightsim-org, converted from FSX-freeware, thanks to brunnobellic

Cheers, Ed

Great! Thanks for your help

• Too bad that this wonderful Canary Islands Photo Scenery is not available in Steam. Unfortunately, I have no payment options for Simmarket. :(

Apparently yes, the payment terms are the same as on Steam, via PayPal.;)

Cheers, Tomfa

Intel I7-4930MX - 3,90 GHz - 32GB - GTX 880M - 8GB - Samsung SSD M.2 250 Go + Samsung SSD M.2 750 Go - Win10 Pro

• Hello, I still have flikering with GCTS2, do you observe the same? Etienne

You have to get rid of one of the two existing runways. You should edit (using Notepad, for example) the airport's TSC file and put two back-slashes in front of the lines with the runway you want to eliminate, to avoid AFS2 to draw that runway, thus avoiding the flickering.

The other options would be to ask the original author to edit the airport in FSCloudPort, or asking him to add you as contributor to do the job.

Cheers, Ed

• You have to get rid of one of the two existing runways. You should edit (using Notepad, for example) the airport's TSC file and put two back-slashes in front of the lines with the runway you want to eliminate, to avoid AFS2 to draw that runway, thus avoiding the flickering.

The other options would be to ask the original author to edit the airport in FSCloudPort, or asking him to add you as contributor to do the job.

Cheers, Ed

Ok just did it, cool. Etienne