Cultivation problem

• Please forgive me for what must be a newb question, but I can't get any of the user created cultivation to show up. Third party software like Orbx or Aerosoft shows the cultivation in those packages, but user created cultivation such as Rodeo's Venice or my own is not appearing. I put it in the Documents/Aerofly FS 2/addons/scenery/ directory as directed, but no joy.

What stupid thing am I doing or not going?

Bill

• There must be something screwed up somewhere, because my old cultivation that was linked to existing airports is not showing up either. The cultivation from FSCloudPort IS there, but not the cultivation I used those airports as a reference for.

• Official Post

There must be something screwed up somewhere, because my old cultivation that was linked to existing airports is not showing up either. The cultivation from FSCloudPort IS there, but not the cultivation I used those airports as a reference for.

Do you have the latest Aerofly version?

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• There must be something screwed up somewhere, because my old cultivation that was linked to existing airports is not showing up either. The cultivation from FSCloudPort IS there, but not the cultivation I used those airports as a reference for.

Let's try it the other way around and see where you saved it. Sometimes the error can be found better this way.

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• I don't understand your question. The files have been placed in the various suggested locations.

I believe my issue involves the correct placement of the Building Texture folders and their contents. Is there supposed to be a default location, or a default set of files in every such folder? Doesn't each cultivation require one of these folders? After all this time I have forgotten everything I knew. Age is a bitch.