how do I create custom cockpit views

• The great thing about VR is that you can just move your head closer to the instruments.... Zooming in in VR is not actually possible, because the field of view is fixed by the headset that you use.

The real question is: why do you want to "zoom in" closer?

Is it because the text is not readable or is the distance of the panel to far away for you to reach the buttons and interact with it?

But yes you can create new cameras by editing the tmd files, though we don't recommend doing this as all your progress is deleted with any new update.

Regards,

Jan

• The great thing about VR is that you can just move your head closer to the instruments.... Zooming in in VR is not actually possible, because the field of view is fixed by the headset that you use.

The real question is: why do you want to "zoom in" closer?

Is it because the text is not readable or is the distance of the panel to far away for you to reach the buttons and interact with it?

I only fly in VR and it can be very hard to spot airports, especially in planes without any navigation help. It would be very helpful to be able to zoom in on the landscape. Inside the cockpit it's no problem. I just, as you said, lean forward:thumbup: