Freeware scenery list links working again

• hello delfin

yes the photo scenery is not in high res , that's because I had no time to do it but in the next update I will give HD res orthos and all the water masking will be done.

as for the cultivation of the buildings I only had to work with the shp file data which didn't give me a lot to work with, but I can put models of buildings in and place them by hand but that would take too long to do.

as for the height mesh there isn't any I didn't do it and had no time as I work six days a week and only spend my day off working on scenery.

ASURIAs was a first test to see if people would like my scenery, but iv got SKIATHOS on the go and I can tell you that all models are hand placed and the orthos will be in HD and the rest of the cultivation will be in place. you will have detailed airport and I think that you will like it. I will post pics when most of the stuff is done.

I am very happy with the response that I have got from the community from my work and I enjoy making scenery for them . I love this sim .

Delfin if you need any help with anything just let me now, thank you for liking my work :)

• Hello Brunnobellic

Thank you very much for all the explanations you have given me. You, and all those who spend free time doing this job: photoscenery, cultivation, etc. You have immense merit for the completely selfless delivery to your Forum colleagues. I repeat: you are admirable, you are formidable.

I personally would like to reward you in some way, but ... how can I reward you?

In your post, you literally say:

"as for the height mesh there isn't any I didn't do it and had no time as I work six days a week and only spend my day off working on scenery." 

Your work (6 days a week), I suppose your professional activity, have nothing to do with this work designing scenarios ?.

You, don't use photoscenery in your designs?

As I expressed in another post, the Asturias airport has changed radically for much better, after your participation in it. Now it represents the authentic Airport with a much more real infrastructure.

The one in Santiago de Compostela is more complex than the one in Asturias, but the current one I have downloaded there, comes from FSCludPort, and is extremely simple. I ask you: once you have finished all the work and pending commitments, could you improve this Airport as you have done with Asturias? You have the necessary knowledge and tools and you can do it. Santiago deserves a more realistic Airport, don't you think?

Well, nothing else for the moment, except to express you again, my thanks for your effort

Kind regards: Delfín

• Hello Delfin,

I see brunnobellic answered all your questions in detail!

Thank you for your very nice words. I only posted the link from Asturias-scenery here. All the tribute goes only to the brunnobellic!:thumbup:

Best regards, Jakob

• Hello Brunnobellic,

I follow your sceney creations here in the forum. What I've got from you so far is "Asturias airport" and "GCLP gran canaria airport", both have become very beautiful and upgrade the Aerofly FS 2 immensely.

For that I would like to thank you.

What I really want to recommend to you, or I ask you even, please create a new thread for all your future creations!

You still make many very interesting scenery, such as Skiathos, very beautiful Hong Kong, Bilbao, Santiago de Compostela …

They all needs attention. The AF2 community is eagerly awaiting this information, screenshots, etc....

Give them the space and attention they need.

This thread is wonderful, but not necessarily suitable for announcing new creations.
    Here at the very end of the thread, they are not searched and found!

And is probably not in the sense of Michael ( pmb), because we destroy his thread with our posts.

These are my thoughts, what do you say about that?

• delfin is this what you looking for , got it from fs2004 I can convert it for you if you like. theres a few things to fix but ill give it a go later tomorrow.

Hello Brunnobellic

I have not answered your post # 43 (in which you show some buildings basically of airports), because then you said that "tomorrow you would try". And I waited for you to try. I know you have more work than you can do. In life this happens frequently.

My intention is as follows: I intend that this airport and its infrastructure, closely resemble reality. Naturally, this means that you have to look in the library of buildings, those equal or very similar to the real ones of the airport in question. Given the images of your post,

I think they match exactly the buildings of this Airport.

Go ahead with the construction of the airport.

This image of Google Earth, contains exactly what you show in your post. Therefore, you can build an airport identical to the real one. I congratulate you for getting those buildings.

I really like that of Asturias; and although the buildings are not 'identical', it is very well combined. I also love both the runway and the taxiway of a very light color, which makes it visible from afar. I would like that same color for Santiago.

This is all I wanted to tell you. In advance, thank you for your interest in satisfying your colleagues in this Forum.

Kind regards: Delfin

Edited 4 times, last by delfinpm (July 31, 2019 at 3:38 PM).

• Un séjour sans faille

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I'll add all missing files during the next days. There have been several exciting new projects recently, including Apollo-50, Neuchatel, and others. Plus, I am sure we'll see another outburst after the new AeroScenery will become available. Like most of us, I'm also much looking forward to the Living World demo.

The new flight-sim.org server software will certainly make the smaller number of larger files better managable for all involved - the developer, the end user and me.:)

Kind regards, Michael

Hello Michael,

Just a quick note:

I just noticed that your painting is missing the scene Autogen Switzerland East drassaud

https://flight-sim.org/filebase/index…itzerland-east/

Cheers;)

Pascal

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• Not any longer;), thanks for the hint.

Kind regards, Michael

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus MAXIMUS VIII RANGER / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB + Intel SSD 500 GB (AeroflyFS2) + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 / HP Reverb / Win 10/64

• What is an off putter for scenery makers is the incredibly slow upload speed to the new flight-sim.org

With the help of a friend who has 150 MBS upload speed it took a day to upload my Ireland scenery of 27 GBS.

I think the maintainer of flight-sim.org is on holiday right now. It might be a good idea to raise this again after a couple of weeks.

Kind regards, Michael (II)

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus MAXIMUS VIII RANGER / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB + Intel SSD 500 GB (AeroflyFS2) + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 / HP Reverb / Win 10/64