Just Flight has now released 3 outstanding models for AFS2

• It is worthwhile feedback to have this point raised. Especially when this price point is creeping close to an A2A for other platforms. I doubt that Tom is alone in this regard, there are still many people who budget their FS spending... Including me. Sales figures do not always reflect demand, sometimes they reflect spending patterns of the user base.

- Kenneth

Its legit feedback, but honestly fsx goes for about $10 on Steam so you can use $30 or $40 dollar aircraft, and it's the same for scenery. It's been the status quo in the sim world for years, and not sure how/why Aerofly would be much different.

Just Flight has been selling those same planes for other sims at the same price point.

Realistically, considering the smaller market and smaller number of sales to be expected from the Aerofly world, partially due to just the concerns you mentioned, I doubt there would be an Aerofly price cut unless you happen to catch on of the planes during a Steam sale.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

Edited once, last by HiFlyer (August 6, 2019 at 2:35 PM).

• It's really only expensive if you want them all and I want them all! But none the less if you're a newb like me, it's just a shock at first when you think about what other full games cost or a huge TrueEarth scenery costs compared to just one aircraft. Here's to hoping more great aircraft gets released ;)

• It's great that JF are producing add-ons for FS2. However, payware scenery has been so dead for the last few weeks (months?) it's all feeling a bit stale to me.

If we had real world weather, or just a more complex varying weather model it might keep my interest for longer in the existing scenery while we wait for more. But we don't.

So although these latest models are tempting, and I'd like to support anyone developing for FS2, I'm not feeling the love enough to invest in them yet. Need some scenery/weather someone! :)

Edited once, last by Majick (August 6, 2019 at 8:41 PM).

• I just got my Arrow. But, not paintkit it included like in the XP11 version. I am unable to convert my textures from XP11 to FS2 :(

X-Plane 12.x | DCS 2.5.7 | War Thunder | Aerofly FS4

Win11-x64 | Lenovo Legion T7 34LMZ5 | Intel i7-10700K @3.6GHz | Kingston FuryX RGB 32GB DDR4 PC3733 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 3TB M2 PCI 4x | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti Vision OC | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Reverb G2 V2 | Lenovo Legion Y25g-30 360hz

• FF needle is static, btw ;)

Win11-x64 | Lenovo Legion T7 34LMZ5 | Intel i7-10700K @3.6GHz | Kingston FuryX RGB 32GB DDR4 PC3733 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 3TB M2 PCI 4x | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti Vision OC | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Reverb G2 V2 | Lenovo Legion Y25g-30 360hz

• FF needle is static, btw ;)

Hallo Martin,

This thread is maybe better for questions/comments regarding the Arrow:

NEW!!! The PA-28R Turbo Arrow III / IV (for AFS 2) available for sale at JustFlight

You mean the fuel flow needle? Do you mean that it doesn't do anything? I just checked it to be sure that I haven't broken something and it works well.
    The only thing I just noticed that it might show a bit too less, I will have a look on the mapping.

Kai

• You mean the fuel flow needle? Do you mean that it doesn't do anything? I just checked it to be sure that I haven't broken something and it works well.

Maybe Martin has the same problem as I have: the needle is static after setting the fuel pump to LO. In order to make the needle work again you have to set fuel pump to HI for a few seconds and then back to normal. As soon as you enable LO the needle will go back to zero and stop moving again. It's a bit odd that it seems to work well on your end.

• Maybe Martin has the same problem as I have: the needle is static after setting the fuel pump to LO. In order to make the needle work again you have to set fuel pump to HI for a few seconds and then back to normal. As soon as you enable LO the needle will go back to zero and stop moving again. It's a bit odd that it seems to work well on your end.

(Raises hand) Have you made any modifications to your aircrafts Tmd's?

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• Negative - straight out of the installer

• (Raises hand) Have you made any modifications to your aircrafts Tmd's?

Yes, of course I have 8);) but the problem persists with the default tmd (which I also use from time to time).