• I’m thinking new phone and it won’t be from Apple.

Android smartphones allow 1,660 and 1,440 pixel vertical resolution and I carry suitable reading glasses!

I have Aerofly in PC, iOS and Android. I only got a new iPad because Aerofly Android is now so decrepit;( (no scenery add-ons, no updates and broken flight planner).

Can you say Yes or No?

• We haven't decided if we will be making an updated Android version at this time. Sorry but that's all of the information we can provide at this time.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• I’m thinking new phone and it won’t be from Apple.

Android smartphones allow 1,660 and 1,440 pixel vertical resolution and I carry suitable reading glasses!

I have Aerofly in PC, iOS and Android. I only got a new iPad because Aerofly Android is now so decrepit;( (no scenery add-ons, no updates and broken flight planner).

Can you say Yes or No?

The problem is that not every android phone support vulkan rendering.

• I'd love for them to support one Android device only:

Oculus Quest 8)

Would be a game changer for mobile VR flight simming.

We have been investigating the Quest but unfortunately, even with a lot of stripping down on our part, it's just not powerful enough to provide a good quality experience. We are hoping that Oculus releases a more powerful stand-alone device in the future.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff