I have lost the Overlays in the lower right corner.

• SHOW is selected but no show and no slider to transparency level. And ideas? :)

When Pigs Fly. A steely-eyed Sierra Hotel record setting F-15E Strike Eagle simulator pilot. 8o

Get ready for the next level of AFS2, graphics and animations you only dreamed of . . . Hawaii Revisited . Coming soon.

• Thanks Jan. the choice is Hide or Show. I have cycled them but the Overlay is not there. There also should be a slider for transparency level.

When Pigs Fly. A steely-eyed Sierra Hotel record setting F-15E Strike Eagle simulator pilot. 8o

Get ready for the next level of AFS2, graphics and animations you only dreamed of . . . Hawaii Revisited . Coming soon.

• Thanks Jan. the choice is Hide or Show. I have cycled them but the Overlay is not there. There also should be a slider for transparency level.

The transparency setting was taken out.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• In the mobile version, the overlay is hidden if a controller is connected before ASFS2 starts - maybe this is the case in this case?

Configuration: MacBookPro 15-inch, 2018; Pocessor: 2,9 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i9; RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz DDR4; Graphics board: Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB)

• In the mobile version, the overlay is hidden if a controller is connected before ASFS2 starts - maybe this is the case in this case?

That would certainly create a problem for the normal pc setup wouldn't it.

OK. All is well again. The Overlays are back on the screen. Nothing changed on my end, just the magic of updates. Thanks for the fix. 8o

Ray