Can't set up rc7 or rc8

• I am a newbie at flying and using forums such as this. Downloaded rc7 and rc8 from apple on July 23, Using an AeroflyRC flight controller, have had little luck setting up both of them. I could really use someone to walk me through the process if anyone available to help me. Efforts at following instruction online from Apple, manufacturer, and other online forums haven't seemed to work for me. If anyone available to help, I can supply more in information if anyone willing to help. Computer is Mac mini (late 2014), mac OS Mojave Version 10.14.6, 8 GB memory, Intel Iris 1536 MB Graphics, Serial number CO7QJ473G1HW. Please be gentle, I'm embarrassed enough not being able to figure this out myself .

• Hello. I have intsalled RC8 on W10 PC and after some time the exe dissapear, like the software has been wiped out. I had to reinstall all over again and this cycle has existed for 3-4 times over now. But now it is even more sketchy as it seems I simply cannot install RC8 anymore, I get error message about a file which cannot be accessed about half time during insstall. To install I have to open the CD, click the executable with admin rights. It seems the CD cannot just plug & play. I just had a major new W10 update maybe this is the issue ?