Learjet 45 has an outstanding new repaint

• This is yet another of GSCSavannah's creative repaints. I asked for this one to see if we could dress up the Lear45 to masquerade as a new Phenom 300 on the Embraer delivery ramp. This was to be part of the Apollo 50 scenery pack, but, it arrived a little late. I was hoping for an actual static Phenom 300 so we could add a bunch of them to the scenery but, my request could not be worked in to the existing work schedules. Maybe one day we will be surprised with some updated static aircraft, you know those that we see at our local airports.

Meanwhile, should this one appeal to the Lear Lovers, jump over to Higgy's Flight-sim.org site and grab one for yourself. Personally, I think it is an outstanding addition to our repaints. Thanks GACSavannah.

• This is yet another of GSCSavannah's creative repaints. I asked for this one to see if we could dress up the Lear45 to masquerade as a new Phenom 300 on the Embraer delivery ramp. This was to be part of the Apollo 50 scenery pack, but, it arrived a little late. I was hoping for an actual static Phenom 300 so we could add a bunch of them to the scenery but, my request could not be worked in to the existing work schedules. Maybe one day we will be surprised with some updated static aircraft, you know those that we see at our local airports.

Meanwhile, should this one appeal to the Lear Lovers, jump over to Higgy's Flight-sim.org site and grab one for yourself. Personally, I think it is an outstanding addition to our repaints. Thanks GACSavannah.

What kind of model do you need for the Phenom 300? A high res high poly true to life Payware quality model for a close up view or a rough low poly model for some static aircraft to be placed in a more remote part of the scenery? If you don't set your expectations too high I can give it a shot, the Phenom with its tube like shape seems manageable to model. For me texturing is the most time consuming and tedious part of 3D modeling, but I could try to apply some basic texture layout that a skilled repainter could use as a template

• Thanks, I'll report back when I made some progress. The hardest part will be where the wings are attached to the fuselage, I'll have to see if I can get that right. I'm a total newbie to 3D modeling but it's a good opportunity to practice some techniques.

Cheers Fabian

• Fabian,

Ask for help from our user developer base here on the forums. There are several aircraft being built. The Phenom300 exists in all the other sims in both flying and static versions.