Aerofly FS 2 - Just Flight - Turbo Arrow III / IV Available TODAY on Steam!

• I also have a GTX1080 / WMR combo (Samsung WMR), try these settings:

• Texture: ultra
    • Terrain mesh: high
    • Terrain image: high
    • Shadow: medium
    • Building: low
    • Tree: low
    • VR render scale: 1.50

Also, turn cumulus cloud density off / low - it's okay to use some cirrus cloud density (25%) at high altitude (75%)

• The paintkits should be meanwhile available, please check your JF account. Let me know if it's still not there.

Sorry but so far I don't see it on my account, as a separate download. The version of the Arrows to download is still v1.03 (and same size), so I guess is not included yet in the main download either.

Could you please check with JF?.

Cheers, Ed

• The version of the Arrows to download is still v1.03

Odd, my version, which I downloaded a week or so ago, is 1.02. It's around 340 MB. Are you sure 1.03 does not contain the paintkits...?

• Do theses Just Flight planes come with a Flight manual?

As I have a Duchess and can't find one

Just looking for confirmation.

I just checked the Cessena 152 page on the forums and apparently it has a manual.

Do the other Just Flight AeroFly FS2 planes have a manual also?

If so where is it lol !

• There is a POH for the PA28 and for the C152 in the subfolder of each aircraft.

X-Plane 12.x | DCS 2.5.7 | War Thunder | Aerofly FS4

Win11-x64 | Lenovo Legion T7 34LMZ5 | Intel i7-10700K @3.6GHz | Kingston FuryX RGB 32GB DDR4 PC3733 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 3TB M2 PCI 4x | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti Vision OC | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Reverb G2 V2 | Lenovo Legion Y25g-30 360hz

• I also have a GTX1080 / WMR combo (Samsung WMR), try these settings:

• Texture: ultra
    • Terrain mesh: high
    • Terrain image: high
    • Shadow: medium
    • Building: low
    • Tree: low
    • VR render scale: 1.50

Also, turn cumulus cloud density off / low - it's okay to use some cirrus cloud density (25%) at high altitude (75%)

Today I had some spare time to cruise the Netherlands in my Turbo Arrow. Strangely enough now the course indicator shows up, even though my settings are down to "high". Maybe there was a Steam update I did not notice? Nevermind.

Thank you for the beautiful Arrow - all the small details are truly appreciated. I just noticed I had to calibrate the compass on my main dashboard, as it was not matching the GNS. Love it! :thumbup: