Structure of the forum

• Hello IPACS,

Currently the AFS2 forum is subdivided into 3 sub-forums:

- General discussions

- Developer discussions ( General and aircraft)

- Developer discussions ( GeoConvert SDK tool )

But the separation between the 2 development forums is extremely confusing.

In the one for GeoConverter a lot of threads have nothing to do with GeoConverter (talks about cultivation, scenProc, 3D models, etc.)

Would not it be simpler and clearer to have:

- General discussions

- Developer discussions (aircrafts)

- Developer discussions (sceneries)

• Guys, rather than rework everything (which might confuse some) I feel that we should keep things the same for now. In order to change the forum structure we would have to move a ton of posts around so that it makes sense.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Guys, rather than rework everything (which might confuse some) I feel that we should keep things the same for now. In order to change the forum structure we would have to move a ton of posts around so that it makes sense.

Personnaly I don't think it's not a big deal if there are some old posts wichh are not well organized (many are already).

The main thing is to have a better organization for the future, especially considering that the Aerofly forum is expanding.

What about leaving all posts where they are, but rename the conversion to

- Developer discussions ( GeoConversion and Scenery )

So at least future posts will find its correct way.

Badly there are also tons of threads in the the Developer discussions ( General and aircraft) which are related to sceneries.

• Let me discuss this internally and we will see what can be done here.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff