Aerofly FS 2 - Just Flight - Cessna 152 Available on Steam!

• This highly detailed simulation of the Cessna 152 has been developed by Just Flight's in-house team following comprehensive, hands-on research with a real-life C152, G-BGAE, based at Conington Airfield.

The C152 is a two-seat, piston-engine aircraft equipped with fixed tricycle landing gear, a 110 HP four-cylinder engine and fixed-pitch propeller – an ideal aircraft for touring and flight training.

The C152 is flown all around the world and our add-on reflects that global popularity. In addition to our UK research aircraft, G-BGAE, the package features liveries from the UK, USA, Canada, France, Australia and Germany.

Just Flight's C152 for Aerofly FS 2 comes in eight HD paint schemes with a true 3D virtual cockpit featuring a fully functional IFR-capable avionics fit, flight computer panel, custom-coded electrical system with functional circuit breakers and functioning carburettor heat and primer controls.

MODEL

• Accurately modelled C152, built using real-world aircraft plans and comprehensive photography of the real aircraft
    • Numerous animations, including passenger doors, cockpit windows, sun visors, and map compartment
    • Ground equipment including chocks and tie-downs
    • HD textures are used to produce the highest possible texture clarity
    • Bump and specular mapping used throughout the aircraft to produce a truly 3D feel

COCKPIT

• A truly 3D virtual cockpit right down to accurately modelled seat belts and screw heads - every instrument is constructed fully in 3D with smooth animations
    • Dimmable instrument and radio lighting, separately controllable to the dome lighting
    • Cockpit textures feature wear and tear based on reference photos taken in the real aircraft to produce an authentic environment
    • Fully functional and comprehensive IFR-capable avionics fit including:
    • - KMA 20 audio selector unit
    • - GNS 430
    • - RT-359A transponder unit
    • - ADF 300 unit with ADF/REC/BFO modes
    • Functional control lock and removable ignition key for an immersive start-up experience

AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS

Custom-coded electrical system with functional circuit breakers for isolating instruments and systems

LIVERIES

The C152 is supplied in eight paint schemes:

• G-BGAE (UK)
    • G-BONW (UK)
    • N5310H (USA)
    • N95469 (USA)
    • D-EBPC (Germany)
    • F-GJCI (France)
    • C-GQOP (Canada)
    • VH-IVZ (Australia)

OTHER FEATURES

• Realistic and accurate flight dynamics based on real-world performance and handling data, and input from C152 pilots
    • Authentic sound set by Turbine Sound Studios (TSS)
    • Custom sounds for switches, doors, primer control, wind noise and more
    • Comprehensive manual with panel guide and performance data

NOW AVAILABLE ON STEAM

• So......... where is tha' fuel cutoff switch? (After crawling around on the floor in VR looking for it) 8o

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• Thank you - without that pointer I would not have found the manual.

For information of others:

You go to the relevant product page in Steam, then scroll down about 80% to the end.

It is indeed there as Jan points out, in the RH column, buried among a list of other items.

It would be simpler if it downloaded and announced itself as an executable from the WIN Start menu, the way most manuals are.

• ¿Alguien aquí está experimentando una aceleración lenta y una tendencia al morro en este avión? Se necesita un fuerte tirón del yugo para levantar la nariz al despegar. Para su información, he revisado la moldura del elevador, y están en cero grados.

With my joystick it's perfect. It is very soft.

Anybody here experiencing sluggish acceleration and a nose-down tendency on this aircraft? It takes a pretty hefty tug on the yoke to lift the nose on take off. FYI, I've checked the elevator trim, and they're set at zero degrees.

With my joystick it's perfect. It is very soft.

verify trim position

Regards

Jesus

• I have checked the elevator trim position, and it is indeed set at the take off setting. I'm using the Yoko yoke at the moment, and it works flawlessly with all the other aircraft in Aerofly FS2, except this C-152 and the Duchess 76. Both these aircraft exhibit a nose-heavy tendency during take off and in S/L flight.

• I own the Duchess and Arrow and always have to trim them up quite a lot before take off, specially because they otherwise tend to dive down after take off. Both planes are also very twitchy and hard to control directly after take off and also a bit during landing. A lot more like for instance the default C172. I find it quite hard to fly them manually all the time and usually use the AP as much as I can in order to enjoy the flight.

• The Duchess is hard to get off the ground. The worst thing to do is add some flaps as the extra drag makes this worse and i’ve crashed on takeoff before now from that. I just gently pull it up and try to get some airspeed. No problems with Turbo Arrow.

• I have checked the elevator trim position, and it is indeed set at the take off setting. I'm using the Yoko yoke at the moment, and it works flawlessly with all the other aircraft in Aerofly FS2, except this C-152 and the Duchess 76. Both these aircraft exhibit a nose-heavy tendency during take off and in S/L flight.

I was testing all three planes with my command and they work perfectly. Maybe you should try changing the sensitivity and dead zone of your command.

keep in mind that the Duchess is a very heavy plane and the power is limited for that plane. Set flap take off position and You´ll need to reach the rotation speed and apply a very smooth ascent until reaching 500 feet.

• The Duchess is hard to get off the ground. The worst thing to do is add some flaps as the extra drag makes this worse and i’ve crashed on takeoff before now from that. I just gently pull it up and try to get some airspeed. No problems with Turbo Arrow.

I'm having this exact problem with the duchess 76! It tends to dive straight to the ground the moment I let go of the yoke! It's strange! I've tried the King Air and Beech Baron and they don't have that problem, both aircraft being very easy to fly.

I was testing all three planes with my command and they work perfectly. Maybe you should try changing the sensitivity and dead zone of your command.

keep in mind that the Duchess is a very heavy plane and the power is limited for that plane. Set flap take off position and You´ll need to reach the rotation speed and apply a very smooth ascent until reaching 500 feet.

Thanks for your suggestion! I'll look into the dead-zone and sensitivity settings on my controller but I doubt the problem lies there since none of the other aircraft in the Aerofly stable has this problem.

• Thanks for your suggestion! I'll look into the dead-zone and sensitivity settings on my controller but I doubt the problem lies there since none of the other aircraft in the Aerofly stable has this problem.

Yes, I agree with you.

I was testing all the planes and you know I have the same problem only with the b737 I don't understand what it could be.