This highly detailed simulation of the Cessna 152 has been developed by Just Flight's in-house team following comprehensive, hands-on research with a real-life C152, G-BGAE, based at Conington Airfield.
The C152 is a two-seat, piston-engine aircraft equipped with fixed tricycle landing gear, a 110 HP four-cylinder engine and fixed-pitch propeller – an ideal aircraft for touring and flight training.
The C152 is flown all around the world and our add-on reflects that global popularity. In addition to our UK research aircraft, G-BGAE, the package features liveries from the UK, USA, Canada, France, Australia and Germany.
Just Flight's C152 for Aerofly FS 2 comes in eight HD paint schemes with a true 3D virtual cockpit featuring a fully functional IFR-capable avionics fit, flight computer panel, custom-coded electrical system with functional circuit breakers and functioning carburettor heat and primer controls.
- Accurately modelled C152, built using real-world aircraft plans and comprehensive photography of the real aircraft
- Numerous animations, including passenger doors, cockpit windows, sun visors, and map compartment
- Ground equipment including chocks and tie-downs
- HD textures are used to produce the highest possible texture clarity
- Bump and specular mapping used throughout the aircraft to produce a truly 3D feel
- A truly 3D virtual cockpit right down to accurately modelled seat belts and screw heads - every instrument is constructed fully in 3D with smooth animations
- Dimmable instrument and radio lighting, separately controllable to the dome lighting
- Cockpit textures feature wear and tear based on reference photos taken in the real aircraft to produce an authentic environment
- Fully functional and comprehensive IFR-capable avionics fit including:
- - KMA 20 audio selector unit
- - GNS 430
- - RT-359A transponder unit
- - ADF 300 unit with ADF/REC/BFO modes
- Functional control lock and removable ignition key for an immersive start-up experience
Custom-coded electrical system with functional circuit breakers for isolating instruments and systems
The C152 is supplied in eight paint schemes:
- G-BGAE (UK)
- G-BONW (UK)
- N5310H (USA)
- N95469 (USA)
- D-EBPC (Germany)
- F-GJCI (France)
- C-GQOP (Canada)
- VH-IVZ (Australia)
- Realistic and accurate flight dynamics based on real-world performance and handling data, and input from C152 pilots
- Authentic sound set by Turbine Sound Studios (TSS)
- Custom sounds for switches, doors, primer control, wind noise and more
- Comprehensive manual with panel guide and performance data
NOW AVAILABLE ON STEAM