Paris - Megacity Cultivation is online

• Thank you Antoine.

I did not know all this as I began my modelling carrier with AFS2.

So unexperienced as I am, I just dropped the bgl (from the FSX addon Scenery folder) to MCX,

then clicked "Export Scenery" in AFS2 tsc format to a new folder and bingo, the object was ready with correct positioning information and night texture.

Maybe I had luck with the models. It also automatically loaded all needed textures from the texture folder.

Cheers, Thomas

• Does it work with libraries of object? I think it shouldn’t since they may be references at various places...

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• Most sceneries are built on libraries, though, with separated BGL for placement...

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.