PA-38 Tomahawk for AFS2 entered beta today

• Just Flight will be introducing the ever popular PA-38 Tomahawk to the Aerofly FS2 skies. Watch for the announcement soon.

I am certainly excited about this one. These pics are from the existing model for one of the other flight sims, but those users are also excited.

Thought I better include a pic with the GPS.

• Looks nice! But I already have the Arrow which imho is more interesting. I know some people like to have a hangar with as much airplanes as possible but I personally don't have need for a lot of similar airplanes. It's good to see Just Flight releasing more and more planes though! Hopefully they will also release something completely different someday.

• If you go to github.com you can pick up one of these for free from Krzysztof Kaniewski. He has a great range of free planes there for us. Not implying that they are better than Justflight planes, think of them as sweeteners.

Edited once, last by AOB (September 21, 2019 at 3:28 AM).

• If you go to github.com you can pick up one of these for free from Krzysztof Kaniewski. He has a great range of free planes there for us. Not implying that they are better than Justflight planes, think of them as sweeteners.

There are some really nice freeware planes in Krzysztof's hangar, but practically all of them either have no interior or panel. A few have very basic interiors and panels. I enjoy flying most of what he has made available for download, but, they are best flown from the exterior view due to the lack of sharp instruments. A few still have problems here and there, but, you might find one to your liking. My favorites are the Piper Cub Special, the Ercoupes, the Stearman, and the Dusty. I especially enjoy driving the Veyron. The Cessna 170 has promise as a bush plane if we could be some tundra tires and floats adapted. I am waiting to see how the Pregnant Guppy comes out.

My 2 cents is that the Freeware PA-38 Tomahawk can not even be compared to the Just Flight payware version. There really is that much difference between the two. Another way of stating that is if the JF Tomahawk was a gourmet sandwich with all the trimming, the freeware version would be a piece of bread.