F/A 18 Hornet manual?

• I don't know about you guys but I landed the F18 successfully on the deck several times even with 5kt winds. It's all about the speed on touchdown and that you don't bounce and that you have the parking brake set and and use the full length of the deck obviously.... :)

You may find this useful in settiing up your "on speed" deck landing speed.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tregarth

• OK Maverick (yes I know, wrong plane), we'll try to catch up to your top gun mad skills.^^

Did you also try to land a C130, with full reverse, and maybe JATO. Oh wait we don't have a C130 :( and even less JATO:(although I hear they could be relatively easily implemented.;)

Videos????

Here comes the C130. ;(8)

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configuration: MacBookPro 15-inch, 2018; Pocessor: 2,9 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i9; RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz DDR4; Graphics board: Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB)

• Thank you for a very clever add-on. I recognise Sylvain Parouty's and Javier Fernandez's names from FSX add-ons.

For info, I followed your install path “C:\Users\InsertYourUserName\Documents\Aerofly FS2” and nothing happened, just empty sea, I then tried C:\Users\XXXXX\Documents\Aerofly FS 2\addons\scenery and now have fantastic scenery and an aircraft carrier; it's a bit slow to load but so what. The arrow in the Information strip is really useful, now I can try "bolters".

I hope this helps and thanks,

Regards,

Tregarth