Alcatraz Island Airshow [Movie] (FS 2019 Mobile)

• Ok, I had an idea today. I want to make a video of a bunch of aerobatic and/or military aircraft performing stunts over Alcatraz Island in the San Fransisco Bay. I am going to put a playlist of hard rock/heavy metal songs to the videos. I'll put the song list below.

IF YOU WANT TO HELP OUT AND HAVE A PART IN THE VIDEO...PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW!!!

VIDEO SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS ~

1. Use any aerobatic or military aircraft and spawn at about 500 feet over Alcatraz Island. (F-15, F-18, F-4U, Pitts Special, ect...)

2. AFTER SPAWN, start screen recording and perform any type of aerobatic maneuver/s you wish. (Use cinematic cameras pls)

3. WHEN FINISHED...stop screen recording and save the video on your device however you need to.

4. E-mail your video to saltydawgjr@hotmail.com.

( QUICK TIP: Videos that show dramatic and intense maneuvers will be played during intense guitar solos. The more intense the maneuver is, the higher chance of being shown during a nice guitar solo! )

ALL VIDEO SUBMISSIONS WILL BE REVIEWED BEFORE BEING ADDED TO THE VIDEO!!!

SONG LIST ~

(ALL SONGS ARE IN ORDER FROM FIRST TO LAST)

1. "A Deathless Song" (Parkway Drive)

2. "Vicious" (Parkway Drive)

3. "I Hope You Rot" (Parkway Drive)

4. "The Void" (Parkway Drive)

5. "Hail To The King" (Avenged Sevenfold)

6. "Coming Home" (Avenged Sevenfold)

[ MORE SONGS WILL BE ADDED IF NEEDED ]

THIS VIDEO WILL NOT BE MADE FOR PROFIT!!! VIDEO WILL NOT BE SOLD FOR ANY REASON!!! THIS VIDEO WILL BE POSTED ON THE FORUM FOLLOWING IT'S COMPLETION!!!

Alexander