Let me just say thank you IPACS!

• Thank you, IPACS, for this wonderful simulator with the unbelievable flight dynamic and especially to the designers of this beautiful plane. ❤

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Smoke for aerobatic planes

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower

• Only the livery is my own, no other modifications. :)

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower

Edited once, last by flightxtreme (September 21, 2019 at 11:12 PM).

• I have no pilot license. But I am real world aerobatic judge. ;)

Until now I only fly classic virtual aerobatics. This is my first try to do a full freestyle program, after learning some single freestyle figures. There are some things not working as planned, but sssshhht. ;)

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

• Great job on the video! Hope to see some more liveries for the Extra.

Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080ti FTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte Aorus Master motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ power supply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2 PCIe 3TB,Windows 10 Pro x64

• I think there is still no official paint-kit.

But at https://flight-sim.org/ you can find my livery as well as my sources for the livery. It was kind of hard to figure out the textures but it was worth the work, I think. :)

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

• We set up the Extra together with a real world Extra pilot and quite a bit of video footage and spend weeks on fine tuning the flight model to fly as close to the real thing as possible. You can fly tumbles, snap rolls, spins, knife edge, hammerheads and even knife edge spins and other maneuvers realistically.

Regards,

Jan