Aerofly RC8 disappearing

• Hi, since about 1 1/2 year I'm trying to enjoy RC8 but fail miserably because I cannot get RC8 to stay on my PC for more than a few days each. Suddently the exe file disappear and the shortcuts that the install programm put on the desk doesn't work anymore. (remember the .exe just disappeared) Each time that happen (3 times in the last 4 days) I have to desinstall RC8 using the W10 program manager, check any Aerofly folder remaining and delete them, then reinstall again. I'v been trying to install to various HDD internal disks, at the root generally. I still have this issue and it really start to get on my nerves. Can you pls advise and check or refund me if after all this time your software is still not operating properly.

• Yep, I found the RC8.exe in the sandbox many times. Have sent the file to Avast for whitemarking and so far so good. Duh I haven't ever looked in the sandbox, never received any notification tough. The antivirus just grab the file away from it's directory and put it in the sandbox. Lesson learned...