Piper Arrow GNS maunal?

• Hi,

is there a manual for the Piper Arrow GPS (GNS)? There is a good PA general manual included, but as far as I see it has only one summary page on the GNS.

Thanks and kind regards, Michael

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus MAXIMUS VIII RANGER / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB + Intel SSD 500 GB (AeroflyFS2) + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 / HP Reverb / Win 10/64

• Do a quick Google search for "gns 530 manual"

I found a bunch of manuals and supplements for it on Garmins website as the 1st link in the google search results.

The manuals called Pilot's Guide

Theres also a Quick Reference Guide which may be what your after.

This may or may not help, but I think its worth a crack as the games a sim and I guess it would sim the GNS too, so Garmins manual may suffice.

• I think there is no manual (yet) because not everything is fully functional (yet). The FPL also is not as it should be: I am sure there are more little errors and bugs at this moment. Take note that the GNS has been created by IPACS, not Just Flight, so in the coming years it will become more and more complete, I suppose. You can indeed download Garmin manuals but don't expect everything to work as the manual says.

• Do a quick Google search for "gns 530 manual"

I found a bunch of manuals and supplements for it on Garmins website as the 1st link in the google search results.

The manuals called Pilot's Guide

Theres also a Quick Reference Guide which may be what your after.

This may or may not help, but I think its worth a crack as the games a sim and I guess it would sim the GNS too, so Garmins manual may suffice.

Thanks, I found the manual which seems to include the quick reference guide (right - or is this a separate download?). My first look was the Garmin trainer which I installed for the (P3D) GTN 750 but this doesn't include the 530.

Kind regards, Michael

Edit: Just found the separate Quick Reference as well. Yes, that's exactly what I was lookoing for. :)

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus MAXIMUS VIII RANGER / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB + Intel SSD 500 GB (AeroflyFS2) + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 / HP Reverb / Win 10/64

• I think there is no manual (yet) because not everything is fully functional (yet). The FPL also is not as it should be: I am sure there are more little errors and bugs at this moment. Take note that the GNS has been created by IPACS, not Just Flight, so in the coming years it will become more and more complete, I suppose. You can indeed download Garmin manuals but don't expect everything to work as the manual says.

Indeed

Yes but I am assuming its simulation a real world device, so real world manual could work, kinda , sorta , maybe, perhaps.

Just trying to help

Edited once, last by ozhomeroz (October 16, 2019 at 1:05 PM).

• Thanks for helping, all good now, I found what I was looking for.

Best regards, Michael