New controls for brakes and speed brakes

• The user interface on mobile is mostly limited by space available on smaller devices, for the full realism we offer a product that runs on pc, mac or even linux, where you can connect any number of input devices and have free options to assign any slider that you want.

You can already do a lot on mobile, e.g. use the touch input to trim the aircraft. Not ideal because you need to look down. You can also just engage the copilot for a few seconds which will also trim out your aircraft.

• It would indeed be nice to redesign the UI for braking. It works well in general aviation but for airliners it doesn’t allow to do a landing properly.

By sliding down to activate thrust reverser auto brake is de-activated and the plane brakes as hard as it can, and if you reduce the input then the spoilers also half retract when they should stay fully extended.

It would be nice to be able to have a thrust reverse control when pulling down throttle and a brake control linked to the rudder ( like pulling it up ) ☺️

• Hi. Do you mean like it works in Infinite Flight?

Other question: the spoilers [if armed (Airbus)] aren’t supposed to expand when rear gear touches, are they?

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• I don't have aerofly 2022 on my iPad, I pull the throttle slider all the way down and the spoilers/airbrake don't deploy, any ideas ?

The one you don't see is the the one who will shoot you down !

Edited once, last by Elf (May 15, 2022 at 11:18 PM).

• It would indeed be nice to redesign the UI for braking. It works well in general aviation but for airliners it doesn’t allow to do a landing properly.

By sliding down to activate thrust reverser auto brake is de-activated and the plane brakes as hard as it can, and if you reduce the input then the spoilers also half retract when they should stay fully extended.

It would be nice to be able to have a thrust reverse control when pulling down throttle and a brake control linked to the rudder ( like pulling it up ) ☺️

Мне кажется , до того что бы устранить все не удобства интерфейса на смартфонах, достояно сделать лишь кнопку/рычаг управления реверсом. Из того , что при торможении путём оттягивания слайдера ниже нулевого значения, отключается автотормоз , для активации реверса необходимо переводить взгляд камеры вниз, на рычаги управления двигателем. В связи с чем кратковременно теряется контроль за направлением движения самолёта по полосе. А в условиях бокового ветра это еретически важно.

• The user interface on mobile is mostly limited by space available on smaller devices, for the full realism we offer a product that runs on pc, mac or even linux, where you can connect any number of input devices and have free options to assign any slider that you want.

You can already do a lot on mobile, e.g. use the touch input to trim the aircraft. Not ideal because you need to look down. You can also just engage the copilot for a few seconds which will also trim out your aircraft.

It seems to me that before eliminating all the inconveniences of the interface on smartphones, it is necessary to make only a button/reverse control lever. From the fact that when braking by pulling the slider below zero, the autobrake is disabled, to activate the reverse it is necessary to move the camera's view down to the engine control levers. In this regard, control over the direction of movement of the aircraft along the lane is briefly lost. And in a side wind, this is heretically important.

• What I don't understand is that there is an obvious problem with the logic of putting the throttle and the brakes together, but the authorities have insisted on not remaking a slider, and in other games, they do it, and it works well, but the authorities just insist on not doing it, and those people use mobile devices, sometimes, You really don't understand his logic.

Now you just move the throttle slider up, re-create a slider at the bottom, or create a small slider next to the throttle slider, and that's enough. It's not crowded, and for strange reasons, our solution is a bit unreasonable, but we don't create a reasonable solution, and we don't use a mature solution. Why, do you want to patent your design?

In fact, when I'm flying a plane down, I always keep my head down to activate the thrust reverser. I'm used to it, and I'm getting more and more adept at it. I don't want to touch that slider, he doesn't look ideal

• admin The first picture is that I opened the slider 50 degrees using the officially recommended method. This is the reverse push position from the cockpit point of view. The second picture is the picture of manually opening the reverse push. Their braking distance is almost the same, but how do you explain the difference between them? If I slide the slider 100, the reverse push can be fully opened, but at the same time, the brake is also opened. I think I can understand this: the slider under the throttle itself is completely used for reverse push, but you also add the braking function, resulting in that the braking and reverse push can only use half of the functions respectively, You can use the Tower view comparison, use the slider 50 and manually turn on the reverse push to compare the sound size of the two, or you can carefully check the difference between the reverse pusher in the picture