Aerofly FS 2019 / elevation button

• Hi.

Do you known if there's a mean to disable the elevation button ?

Because if you tap by error on it your plane is immediately set higher even though you're doing taxiways for example. It happened to me and I was furious.

Same for the copilot button which is useless in case of using cockpit buttons (but quite less dangerous).

Thank you.

• This overlay cannot be disabled on mobile.

The copilot can fly the entire route so it saves a lot of time interacting with the cockpit. E.g. with a single click of a button it can do a fully automatic landing, extend flaps and landing gear, arm spoilers, set the lights, tune the approach frequency, fly a pattern and do the landing to a complete stop. So it is obviously more than just useless :)

Regards,

Jan

• Moin Jan,

but there is already a case where the overlay buttons are hidden:

• If you use the Steelseries Nimbus Controller on an iPad or iPhone and switch it on before starting the ASFS 2019, the buttons are hidden. But — hen you can't use the copilot.

If you start ASFS 2019 first and then switch on the controller, the overlay buttons remain visible and usable.

See also

Overlay for autopilot etc when using controller

Tschüss, Michael

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• One day, there may be an option to disable them.
    I’ll paste a sticker over the elevation button to prevent tapping it ;).

Thank you for the controller tip.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Would it be possible to add an option to disable it ? I find it very annoying because it can ruin your flight if you tap by error.

If I need to start in the air, with a glider for exemple, I can do it from the location menu.

It has ruined one of my flight ||. The fact the landing was done I wanted to take THE shot screen. But I touched the wrong button ;(

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Hi.

Do you known if there's a mean to disable the elevation button ?

Because if you tap by error on it your plane is immediately set higher even though you're doing taxiways for example. It happened to me and I was furious.

Same for the copilot button which is useless in case of using cockpit buttons (but quite less dangerous).

Thank you.

You gotta watch where you stick your finger. Just imagine what would have happened if you had pressed the "Eject" button instead. :/8o=O