The highly detailed new PA-38 Tomahawk, Just Flight's fourth GA aircraft for Aerofly FS 2 is ready for take-off!

• Just Flight's fourth GA aircraft for Aerofly FS 2 is ready for take-off!

The highly detailed new PA-38 Tomahawk comes in ten HD paint schemes and boasts a comprehensive IFR-capable avionics fit in the virtual cockpit. Features include a custom-coded electrical system with functional circuit breakers, custom cockpit sounds, interactive engine start checklist, dimmable cockpit lighting, ground equipment and accurate flight dynamics.

https://www.justflight.com/pro…-38-tomahawk-aerofly-fs-2

Devons rig

Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ZOTAC GAMING GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti Triple Fan / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro 64-bit /Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 Motherboard

Edited once, last by HiFlyer ().

• Asked much as I appreciate Just Flight's support for Aerofly the recent aircraft are too similar in my eyes to justify buying them all, at least for me. Apart from the Duchess they are all single engine piston aircraft with at least similar performance specs. I'd love to see something like a single engine turbine aircraft like a C208 or a Pilatus PC 6, or something to complement the recently released Lukla scenery like a Twin Otter.

• Asked much as I appreciate Just Flight's support for Aerofly the recent aircraft are too similar in my eyes to justify buying them all, at least for me. Apart from the Duchess they are all single engine piston aircraft with at least similar performance specs. I'd love to see something like a single engine turbine aircraft like a C208 or a Pilatus PC 6, or something to complement the recently released Lukla scenery like a Twin Otter.

Fabian, you are not alone. Several of us have been asking for something faster and more complex. Maybe #5 will be the one.

When Pigs Fly. A steely-eyed Sierra Hotel record setting F-15E Strike Eagle simulator pilot. 8o

ready for some voices in the sky? now available . . . Aerofly FS2 RC ATC https://afs2rcatc.com/

Same here. I have the Duchess (not installed) and the Arrow (only GA I fly!) and the other two planes are rather boring imho. I'd also like to see something completely different. (I'd also like to see the Arrow getting the standard cold and dark option plus chocks etc. instead of having to edit the files myself.)

• I'm enjoying the Corsair for Scottish flying. Good visibility (apart from when landing), nice speed for covering ground quickly and lands on short obscure runways like XPLO

Scotland will be even better soon...work is underway to add a nice collection of POIs

• Flying around in the newly-released Scottish freeware scenery today (see other posts on the forum), I find myself longing for JustFlight's Hawk T1 trainer.

- Kenneth

Your vision could become reality. No doubt JustFlight is searching for something in-house to port over to FS2. The Hawk just might be the perfect candidate.

When Pigs Fly. A steely-eyed Sierra Hotel record setting F-15E Strike Eagle simulator pilot. 8o

ready for some voices in the sky? now available . . . Aerofly FS2 RC ATC https://afs2rcatc.com/