Aerofly FS2 RC ATC available for download (trial or purchase)

• Hi Peter,

Yep, still around.:)

The product is still available and is still supported. The dedicated website has been shut down in favor of using a subdomain within our main website (advresgrp.com). The main website is undergoing maintenance at the moment.

What can I help with?

Kind regards,

Karl

• Babar66

CNTBB:)

• Hi Pilzkopp,

The email address is admin@advresgrp.com.

For the last couple of days, there were problems with receiving email at this address. The problems have been resolved. The host website, advresgrp.com, is presently undergoing maintenance but should be back up by COB tomorrow (11/25)

Regards,

Karl

Hello Karl, I am trying to integrate RC4.3 into Aerofly FS2 (which I am using in VR mode only). I have obtained RC4.3 (which is now freeware) but am puzzled as to how to get in running in Aerofly.

As I understand, you have developed an integration solution for RC into Aerofly FS2. I have also read that VR support was on the horizon a while ago. I have a few questions:

-Does your solution now support VR?

-Where (at advresgrp.com) can I read about your product?

KInd regards,

Felix

• Hello Felix,

While I considered adding support for VR shortly after release of the product, I decided not to move forward.

The product is still available and actively supported. If you'd like further information, feel free to contact me at admin@advresgrp.com.

Kind regards,

Karl

Hi Karl,

That's unfortunate. I know for a fact that many people using VR have Aerofly FS2, as it is one of the few (the only?) flight sim that has VR hands integration.

I'll contact you by email, thanks.

KR,

Felix

• Where I can find the program?

Hello antikuo,

The program is still available (and supported, of course). You can download it from here: Aerofly FS2 RC ATC

I've attached the Quick Start Guide to help you easily get up and running.

You can request a license key (trial or permanent) by sending an email to admin@advresgrp.com (note the license request in the subject). Your email will eventually get to me and I'll send you the license key.

Kind regards,

Karl Nietsch

• Hello Karl,

it would be nice, when you upload it at our server, so many people will see it and can download and use it.

mfg, Jens ... Flight-Sim.org

Mein Home-Cockpit ... My Simulator Hardware

MSI PRO Z690-P DDR4 --- SI INTEL Core i7-13700F 2.1GHz LGA1700 Tray --- Palit RTX4070 JetStream 12GB DDR6 --- 16GB DDR4 PC4400 --- SSD Patriot 1TB M.2 Viper VP4300 --- Pimax Crystal

Alles fliegt irgendwie,
    fragt sich nur wielange

• it would be nice, when you upload it at our server, so many people will see it and can download and use it.

Hello higgy,

Thanks very much for your kind offer to upload AFS2 RC ATC to your server. I will upload it shortly.

My intention was to move the product's dedicated website to a subdomain of my company's primary domain but never got around to it. (We've been surprisingly busy during the pandemic.)

Thanks again.

Kind regards,

Karl

• Thank you. What is the problem with the installer?

You're welcome.

There's no problem with the installer. It was designed and tested to install the software for use with AFS2, and it does that flawlessly.

The updates would be to accommodate either or both of AFS2 and AFS4. Far from rocket science.

In actuality, the testing would be more involved than the updates themselves...

• So: Jetjockey10's comment suggests that real weather changes wind, precipitation, and clouds, but advresgrpdev says it's just visibility. I'm confused.

————————————————————

STEPPERMOTOR.FR motors to meet the needs of different customers and different applications are now available Servomotor, Integrated servomotor and so on.