Can users have some existing IPACS repaints?

• Jan,

I keep asking, but, I don't seem to be getting any progress. Can us users have access to the newer LJ55 repaints that IPACS started using about 6 month ago. Here are pics of the original orange stripes, and the new red, and the new blue. There may be others.

The static planes that we see are burned into the tmb files. Is there some way someone at IPACS can give the users access to these repaints? Sure would be a good gesture of goodwill.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly. A steely-eyed Sierra Hotel record setting F-15E Strike Eagle simulator pilot. 8o

ready for some voices in the sky? now available . . . Aerofly FS2 RC ATC https://afs2rcatc.com/

• I would also like to request some more British registrations (G-****) of the GA fleet (Cessna 172, Baron, Pitts) from IPACS or repainters, now that we have the glorious Scottish scenery to enjoy. - Kenneth

Hello Kenneth, the repaints I am seeking are for Static displays. These seem to be harder to come by than actual flying model repaints. I guess we just have not attracted a single user that is interested in making static models, which should be a lot less complicated than the standard flying model repaint.

Sometimes, it is not that difficult to simply change the registration number from one country to another. Good luck on finding a donor.

When Pigs Fly. A steely-eyed Sierra Hotel record setting F-15E Strike Eagle simulator pilot. 8o

ready for some voices in the sky? now available . . . Aerofly FS2 RC ATC https://afs2rcatc.com/

• Hello Kenneth, the repaints I am seeking are for Static displays. These seem to be harder to come by than actual flying model repaints. I guess we just have not attracted a single user that is interested in making static models, which should be a lot less complicated than the standard flying model repaint.

Sometimes, it is not that difficult to simply change the registration number from one country to another. Good luck on finding a donor.

Aha, I misunderstood. Have placed a request on flight-sim.org. I would like to see more choices of static also. I wanted to add some suitable aircraft to Inverness airport, but not enough airline liveries to select from to reflect reality.... YET.

• Thanks Kenneth, there are some specialized groups for the other sims that have static and AI fleets that are reflective of real world ops with matching tail numbers and real world flight plans, etc. The really big one is the military group, another is corporate jets, etc. Heck, I would flip just for a handful of something new and different. I have been looking at the same few static planes at every airport in the world for almost 3 years now. :(;)=O

• Thanks Kenneth, there are some specialized groups for the other sims that have static and AI fleets that are reflective of real world ops with matching tail numbers and real world flight plans, etc. The really big one is the military group, another is corporate jets, etc. Heck, I would flip just for a handful of something new and different. I have been looking at the same few static planes at every airport in the world for almost 3 years now. :(;)=O

There is still a hope that someone might find a way to incorporate an older generation AI into AFS2. But a few hundred new statics to slot into FSCLOUDPORT would be a great addition now.

• There is still a hope that someone might find a way to incorporate an older generation AI into AFS2. But a few hundred new statics to slot into FSCLOUDPORT would be a great addition now.

Ain't that the truth.

• The static planes that we see are burned into the tmb files. Is there some way someone at IPACS can give the users access to these repaint

@IPACS

I think, letting us designers use more xref models of existing IPACS airports would increase the variety of new handmade airports quite a bit.

A low efford step for IPACS with a high impact for developers!

• The XREF system is currently being updated. Once we have again reached a stable state, we will publish a list of available XREF objects hopefully with some images. Please understand however, we are currently working on this, so it doesn't make sense to publish information yet as we just change too much right now.

We are not holding back anything here it's just limited time that we haven't yet published more information.

• The XREF system is currently being updated. Once we have again reached a stable state, we will publish a list of available XREF objects hopefully with some images. Please understand however, we are currently working on this, so it doesn't make sense to publish information yet as we just change too much right now.

We are not holding back anything here it's just limited time that we haven't yet published more information.

Will you please work with Spit40 to get the new objects into FSCloudport when they come?