ATC is now available for AFS2

• One question:

I was reading the quick start guide for the installation and successfully installed all the programs. I always took the links from the PDFs. Now right after the installation and encrypting and so on I purchased the program on that website and noticed that I was given the installer then again which brings up the question if I get the purchased license although I took the product identifier from the version I got from the PDF? I also attached a screenshot of the purchase as well as the email address and everything I used for buying...

• Oh and another question: what does "holding" mean inside the "plane information and options" menu?

I strongly suggest downloading the RC manual, available at its website. It contains useful information about all the features and will most probably respond all your current (and future queries).

Cheers, Ed

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | i7-5820k | 32GB RAM | 3xSSD Samsung 1TB | MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X 11GB | LG 29UC97C UW Curved | Oculus Rift VR | TM FCS HOTAS // Gaming Laptop ASUS ROG Strix Scar II GL704GW | Windows 10 Home | i7-8750H | 32GB RAM | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | Nvidia RTX 2070 | TM FCS HOTAS

• Oh and another question: what does "holding" mean inside the "plane information and options" menu?

Hello PI,

Ed's advice is wise. Having implemented 7110.65 FAA rules in remarkable detail, Radar Contact does have a steep learning curve from a procedural standpoint. There's also the much less steep learning curve of Radar Contact itself. I encourage you and anyone else with interest in adding ATC to your flying experience to have a look at the Radar Contact manual even if just searching for particular aspects where you have questions.

Radar Contact Documentation

Please do post questions (and answers) here for the benefit of the community. You're also most welcome to send questions to Aerofly FS2 RC ATC Support which will be helpful for my team in putting together FAQs which can also be posted here and on other flight sim sites such as Avsim.

Regards,

Karl

"Holding" is a flight procedure based on flying a racetrack pattern at an intersection at a given speed and altitude. This is for proper sequencing of aircraft. With IPACS still working on AI we shouldn't be required to hold for other traffic, although, I suppose you could practice holding for the experience.

When Pigs Fly. A steely-eyed Sierra Hotel record setting F-15E Strike Eagle simulator pilot. 8o

ready for some voices in the sky? now available . . . Aerofly FS2 RC ATC https://afs2rcatc.com/

• One question:

I was reading the quick start guide for the installation and successfully installed all the programs. I always took the links from the PDFs. Now right after the installation and encrypting and so on I purchased the program on that website and noticed that I was given the installer then again which brings up the question if I get the purchased license although I took the product identifier from the version I got from the PDF? I also attached a screenshot of the purchase as well as the email address and everything I used for buying...

The encrypted license number (either Trial or Purchase) is for the connection to Aerofly FS2. The first encryption key from the PDF was for RCv4 installation.

When Pigs Fly. A steely-eyed Sierra Hotel record setting F-15E Strike Eagle simulator pilot. 8o

ready for some voices in the sky? now available . . . Aerofly FS2 RC ATC https://afs2rcatc.com/

• Post by Majick ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().