NO-Error on cultivations on all scenery addon's after Nov 20th update

• I have AFS2 running in steam sofar without any issues. By starting up this night(Nov 20th) a got a small update(If update is available it installs it automaticaly).

When starting up the sim and choosing a random location, I was unhappely surprised by spikes on every autogen(cultivation) made on the additional sceneries,

hereby screenshots of 3 random choosen locations, also screenshot of my system as info:

• wow ...looks like you`re now on another planet ... Pandorra ?

Its not a bug...its a feature :) new DLC `;) Freeware ?

mfg, Jens ... Flight-Sim.org

Mein Home-Cockpit ... My Simulator Hardware

MSI PRO Z690-P DDR4 --- SI INTEL Core i7-13700F 2.1GHz LGA1700 Tray --- Palit RTX4070 JetStream 12GB DDR6 --- 16GB DDR4 PC4400 --- SSD Patriot 1TB M.2 Viper VP4300 --- Pimax Crystal

Alles fliegt irgendwie,
    fragt sich nur wielange

• ikbenik November 21, 2019 at 10:56 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Error on cultivations on all scenery addon's after Nov 20th update” to “NO-Error on cultivations on all scenery addon's after Nov 20th update”.
  • FAKE NEWS !!!

The error I had has nothing to do with updates and now for shure not after latest update of Nov 20th.

I punished my brain and especially my short-time memory !!! The errors are caused by installing Taburet's Italy-19m Mesh yesterday before doing a restart of the sim later on and by coincidence choosed 3 locations in and around Italy and saw these spikes tinking it was this last updated that could

have been the reason...Wrong, it's the 19m Mesh that covers not only Italy itself but also a large part of the surroundings, like Corsica, Sardegna and Croatia. So sorry for the caused misunderstanding and maybe hereby the hint: the 19m Mesh from Taburet(3GB) isn't compatible with autogen-adds.

• @TomSimMuc: We added a new feature for cultivation buildings to use the z value of the position as an optional height offset. Unfortunately all z values in some add-on sceneries have this set to the absolute height even though auto_height true is used. We fixed this in the latest beta to only use the z value if an optional bool value in the tsc file is set to true:

Code
    <[bool][use_height_offset][true]>

In the tmsimulator_scenery_cultivation block of a tsc file.

• FAKE NEWS !!!

The error I had has nothing to do with updates and now for shure not after latest update of Nov 20th.

I punished my brain and especially my short-time memory !!! The errors are caused by installing Taburet's Italy-19m Mesh yesterday before doing a restart of the sim later on and by coincidence choosed 3 locations in and around Italy and saw these spikes tinking it was this last updated that could

have been the reason...Wrong, it's the 19m Mesh that covers not only Italy itself but also a large part of the surroundings, like Corsica, Sardegna and Croatia. So sorry for the caused misunderstanding and maybe hereby the hint: the 19m Mesh from Taburet(3GB) isn't compatible with autogen-adds.

Fortunately it was Free!:D

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• We fixed this in the latest beta to only use the z value if an optional bool value in the tsc file is set to true:

This is a good idea and solved the Lukla problems since 2.04.07.55 (20191121).

Thank you for the fast resolution.

Can you please update the Wiki, so that all elevation related commands are contained?

Cheers, Thomas

Edited once, last by TomSimMuc (November 21, 2019 at 1:35 PM).