• Hey guys, i have two Problems with the Atc.. Maybe everyone can help me :)

1. i have the license code from the Support for the configuration Tool and i have Generte the code for rcv4.. but in my Aerofly Stays „Not licensed“

2. i will load up a Flight Plan from simbrief (pln document) and it Say „run Time error 713 you Need the MSSTDFL.dll to install this in your machine“ but in my folder is the dll...

Can Anyone help me??

Cheers Felix :)

• You should contact support at the product website, Karl (author) will be glad to help you.

Cheers, Ed

• Yes, contact support, same as I told you several days ago. Although the dll may be on your drive, the error means it is not installed properly and not recognized. Karl at support can walk you through the proper installation and also solve the problem with the purchase code.

• 1. Whenever you click on register in the AFS2RCATC tool you see a code at the top of the window that pops up. That code is based on your current soft- and hardware. It should be the same every time. I suspect that in your case the code is different every time you start the AFS2RCATC tool and click on register and hence your copy will not register properly because the code you received doesn't match with your current code at the top of that window. A friend of mine has the same problem and so far it hasn't been solved (after sending a few mails to support), even not with a newer version of the installer. You might give that new installer a try (simply re-download the installer from the site but it could be you already have that new installer): if the code still changes every time you are out of luck. In that case just wait for IPACS own ATC solution. ;)

2. The dll needs to be registered manually. Check for instance this AVSIM-topic: https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/2…egistered-dlls/

Take note: where he says regsvr32 /u msstdfmt.dll forget that /u and only type regsvr32 msstdfmt.dll otherwise it still won't work!

My advice: first see if you can get AFS2ATCRC registered: if not, don't bother with that DLL because it won't solve your licensing problems.

• Got your speakers turned on? Valid flight plan loaded in RCv4? Press keys for ATIS? Ground?

Is your plane at the start location of the flight plan? Sound on in the settings?

and AFS2 started. Can you taxi your airplane and hear engine sounds?

• I have sent the key request for RC4 4 days ago. Still not key and as such I am unable to test anything 😟

X-Plane 12.x | DCS 2.5.7 | War Thunder | Aerofly FS4

Win11-x64 | Lenovo Legion T7 34LMZ5 | Intel i7-10700K @3.6GHz | Kingston FuryX RGB 32GB DDR4 PC3733 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 3TB M2 PCI 4x | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti Vision OC | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Reverb G2 V2 | Lenovo Legion Y25g-30 360hz

• Karl, you should probably add a note in the Quick Start Guide to set expectations on how quickly a registration key will be emailed after purchase. I'm guessing 2-3 business days is what you're targeting since this was a side project for you (not your full-time business).

• I received the key for AFS2 ATC within about 2 days. RC4 however, which is required, I have not yet received, even after having requested in multiple times.

Short -> I give up here.

Win11-x64 | Lenovo Legion T7 34LMZ5 | Intel i7-10700K @3.6GHz | Kingston FuryX RGB 32GB DDR4 PC3733 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 3TB M2 PCI 4x | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti Vision OC | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Reverb G2 V2 | Lenovo Legion Y25g-30 360hz

• 2. i will load up a Flight Plan from simbrief (pln document) and it Say „run Time error 713 you Need the MSSTDFL.dll to install this in your machine“ but in my folder is the dll...

Same issue for me. Cannot load a flightplan

• Now or works! :) but is very hard to Check this Out.. Write a Mail to support@afs2rcatc

Good News fema4. Glad you have it working. BTW, there always seems to be two sides to a coin. I checked with support about Martin's posts above. Seems this may just be some intentional spam to generate bad press. :(

Quote:

Martin received his key the same day it was requested. Support folks reached out to Martin both directly at the email address he used when requesting a license key and also via PM on IPACS' forum. 8o=O:S

• I think the confusion was about the RC4 license key - Martin thought Karl would provide 2 keys (RC4 & ATC). Misunderstandings happen and forums help clear them up 8)

Very possible, but wasn't stated that way. Yep, forums are good.