New aerofly FS2020 question

• I genuinely think the mobile community would be over the moon if we got a couple of other regions. I don't know what is coming but assuming the current regions already have the majority of main airports, just adding more within those relative confines would be a little disappointing. NY or Vegas would be a bonus and would love to see some other possible locations such as the Caribbean, UK etc.

Two of the competition are now offering global scenery but the quality for me just isn't close to Aerofly and I much prefer the single purchase approach instead of subscriptions or microtransactions with the exception of IAPs for main region options.

• My guess:

Look at the actual map. As you can see there’s a different color toward east California. It’s about 5 times the actual area. I think that this area will be the futur scenery (Switzerland included). If I’am true. Wow. Wow. Wow wow and wow again.

Images

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

Edited once, last by FrankLFRS (December 2, 2019 at 6:45 PM).

• Yup, LV was shown on mobile a couple of years back and would certainly be welcome - Vegas and the Grand canyon. I just think it starts to lack a bit of variety after a while. One of the reasons the Swiss scenery is so popular - the contrasting landscape with green hills, snow capped mountains etc.

An Island region would extend this contrast as would NY which is also a well know region for many.

• I genuinely think the mobile community would be over the moon if we got a couple of other regions. I don't know what is coming but assuming the current regions already have the majority of main airports, just adding more within those relative confines would be a little disappointing. NY or Vegas would be a bonus and would love to see some other possible locations such as the Caribbean, UK etc.

Two of the competition are now offering global scenery but the quality for me just isn't close to Aerofly and I much prefer the single purchase approach instead of subscriptions or microtransactions with the exception of IAPs for main region options.

I also prefer a single purchase even if it is every year.

• The most advanced global competitor (IF) is horrific at ground (will never use it again). Ugly in the sky too. They have lost themselves making new planes leaving old unfinished. And new planes are not finished as they are in Aerofly.
    • The other (XP beta) is a PC version not really adapted to mobile. But it will kill the first one because they have done all we no longer expect from IF for half the price
    • The third (RFS) is just a game cartoon like.

Whatever can’t wait to own Aerofly FS 2020! BECAUSE AEROFLY IS THE BEST OF BEST

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)

Edited once, last by FrankLFRS (December 2, 2019 at 7:59 PM).

• My guess:

Look at the actual map. As you can see there’s a different color toward east California. It’s about 5 times the actual area. I think that this area will be the futur scenery. If I’am true. Wow. Wow. Wow wow and wow again.

It won’t be that huge, as mentioned before, the new flying region will be larger than the default PC scenery, which is California + Nevada +Arizona. But not as big as the sum of all free DLCs, which is the three states above + Utah and Colorado. Maybe Colorado won’t be on the list. Not to mention Oregon or even Washington, they don’t even exist in the PC version.

• We are all trying to second guess what IPACS already knows about the expansion area.

My best guess is that Northern California, Oregon and Washington will be added as default scenery for the Aerofly 2020. They always have the option of adding Arizona, Utah, Nevada and Colorado or any parts of those states. I doubt the New York or South Florida will be part of the default scenery, but, who knows? (My nephew always answers with "the Shadow knows")

If true, then the PC folks will go bananas and be screaming for the Pacific Northwest be added to the desktop versions.

Guess, we gotta wait and see. 8o

• It won’t be that huge, as mentioned before, the new flying region will be larger than the default PC scenery, which is California + Nevada +Arizona. But not as big as the sum of all free DLCs, which is the three states above + Utah and Colorado. Maybe Colorado won’t be on the list. Not to mention Oregon or even Washington, they don’t even exist in the PC version.

it makes my day anyway. Good I can’t wait now!

• My guess:

Look at the actual map. As you can see there’s a different color toward east California. It’s about 5 times the actual area. I think that this area will be the futur scenery (Switzerland included). If I’am true. Wow. Wow. Wow wow and wow again.

If you look at the full map of the continental USA you will see WA and OR and northern CA, AND a much larger New York area than is included in the DLC. A good guess would be all of these areas will be included in future scenery expansions. Maybe not all at once, but, they must be preparing the groundwork for the uploads. Just guessing, I probably know less than anyone. 8o