Greetings fellow flight simmers,
We are preparing something special for our wonderful mobile fans! So what are we preparing? How about a new mobile version of Aerofly. That’s right, we will be releasing Aerofly FS2020 for your mobile devices soon.
In this release you will have new flying areas to explore like Nevada, Utah, Colorado, and Denver. These new areas will include the spectacular Grand Canyon and Monument Valley landmarks.
We have also worked on improved aircraft functionality. Expect to see fully interactive cockpits and extremely detailed system depth in some aircraft like the Q400 and A320.
The copilot has also received some attention. The copilot can now fly a complete route all by itself!
And how about a brand new aircraft! We will also be introducing the B777 to the fleet.
There is plenty to be excited about in this new version. Look for this new version in the iOS store soon!
Here is the full feature set of Aerofly FS2020:
· 22 aircraft included ( Boeing 777, Airbus A320, Airbus A380, Robinson R22 helicopter, F-18, Dash-8 Q400, Learjet 45, C172, Baron 58, ASG 29 glider, Pitts S-2B biplane, B737-500, B747-400, F-15E, King Air C90 GTx, Aermacchi MB-339, Corsair F4U, Extra 330, Bücker Jungmeister Bü 133, Swift S1 glider, P-38 Lightning and Sopwith Camel )
· Over 200 airports from all over California, Nevada, Utah and Colorado
· Assisted flying copilot
· Highly detailed and animated 3D cockpits
· Lighted cockpit at night time
· Automatic navigation tuning ( ILS, NDB and VOR )
· Realistic flight physics
· Sophisticated autopilot
· Interactive Flight school for learning the basics of flying
· High resolution aerial images of the San Francisco Bay Area
· Over 160000 square miles flyable area
· Display terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy navigation
· Adjustable time of day
· Configurable Clouds
· Adjustable wind, thermals and turbulence
· Replay system
· Different view modes