New aerofly FS2020 question

• The Aerofly FS 2020 is going to include all of the aircraft that you see here: https://www.aerofly.com/features/aircraft/ as well as the new B777-300ER.

If you are already familiar with the Aerofly FS 2 PC version, the mobile version is going to offer pretty much the same aircraft functionality (with additional functionality that has been developed recently) and a very large flying region, bigger than the default PC version but not quite as big as the PC version with all free DLCs installed. I'm estimating that the flying region is at least 5 times larger than the current Aerofly FS 2019 region with beautiful new landscapes. Obviously the PC version has higher resolution ground images and aircraft textures, where file size is not nearly as critical. But still the new Aerofly FS 2020 is going to offer quite an impressive region for a price less than what I spend last evening for a two glasses of water. :)

From our experience most users prefer apps that don't depend on in-app purchases to work. We like to include a lot of content in the base package instead of having tiny but expensive little upgrades and we also do not include any advertisements that interrupts the game play every 30 seconds. I personally enjoy this a lot more than having a free app without any content (unless you spend actual money) and with loads of ads.

And you can take Aerofly FS 2020 with you, fly it whilst commuting or in the commercial break on your favorite TV series without having to start up the PC, etc. I'm still looking forward to seeing the first picture of someone flying in an actual airplane whilst flying the same route in aerofly .

Sounds fair, wish this FS2020 good luck:thumbup:. After all, PC simmers like me expect your mobile version to sell well so that the PC version can keep going.;)

bigger than the default PC version but not quite as big as the PC version with all free DLCs installed. I'm estimating that the flying region is at least 5 times larger than the current Aerofly FS 2019 region with beautiful new landscapes.

Default PC area plus Utah but without Colorado I guess? Then what will be the size and image resolution? AF2019 has already trade-off between the app size and the image quality. This one can be even tougher.

• Knowing the scenery add on problems with Android and the requirement to exclude basket case cheapo phones from 2019 standard Aero, it makes perfect sense to have an aggressive exclusion standard for a new universal mobile Aero (? No Vulkan), remember that some iPads that qualified for 2019 were quite marginal.

• The Aerofly FS 2020 is going to include all of the aircraft that you see here: https://www.aerofly.com/features/aircraft/ as well as the new B777-300ER.

If you are already familiar with the Aerofly FS 2 PC version, the mobile version is going to offer pretty much the same aircraft functionality (with additional functionality that has been developed recently) and a very large flying region, bigger than the default PC version but not quite as big as the PC version with all free DLCs installed. I'm estimating that the flying region is at least 5 times larger than the current Aerofly FS 2019 region with beautiful new landscapes. Obviously the PC version has higher resolution ground images and aircraft textures, where file size is not nearly as critical. But still the new Aerofly FS 2020 is going to offer quite an impressive region for a price less than what I spend last evening for a two glasses of water. :)

From our experience most users prefer apps that don't depend on in-app purchases to work. We like to include a lot of content in the base package instead of having tiny but expensive little upgrades and we also do not include any advertisements that interrupts the game play every 30 seconds. I personally enjoy this a lot more than having a free app without any content (unless you spend actual money) and with loads of ads.

And you can take Aerofly FS 2020 with you, fly it whilst commuting or in the commercial break on your favorite TV series without having to start up the PC, etc. I'm still looking forward to seeing the first picture of someone flying in an actual airplane whilst flying the same route in aerofly .

...you did not mention the A380

I use both the MAC and the IOS mobile version. The MAC version does not have the A380, but the FS2019 on IOS does.

Do you really take the A380 out of the mobile?,....and if yes, why?

• Aerofly FS 2020将包括您在此处看到的所有飞机:https ://https://www.aerofly.com/features/aircraft/ 以及新型B777-300ER。

如果您已经熟悉Aerofly FS 2 PC版本,那么移动版本将提供几乎相同的飞机功能(具有最近开发的附加功能)和非常大的飞行区域,比默认PC版本更大,但是没有安装所有免费DLC的PC版本那么大。我估计飞行区域至少是目前具有美丽新风景的Aerofly FS 2019地区的5倍。显然,PC版本具有更高分辨率的地面图像和飞机纹理,其中文件大小并不那么关键。但是新的Aerofly FS 2020仍将以比我昨天晚上花两杯水便宜的价格提供一个令人印象深刻的地区。:)

根据我们的经验,大多数用户喜欢不依赖于应用内购买的应用。我们希望在基本软件包中包含大量内容,而不是进行微小但昂贵的小升级,并且我们也不包含任何每30秒中断一次游戏的广告。我个人比拥有免费的,没有任何内容(除非您花了很多钱)并且有大量广告的免费应用程序更喜欢。

而且,您可以随身携带Aerofly FS 2020,在通勤途中或在您最喜欢的电视连续剧中进行商业飞行时,无需启动PC等。我仍然期待看到有人在飞机上飞行的第一张照片实际的飞机同时用飞机飞行相同的路线。

是否af2020支撑A10处理器和IOS 12.4及以上系统包括12.4

• Oh yes me too. I do prefer to pay once. No subscription.
    Aerofly FS 2020 seems to be the update of Aerofly FS 2019 with no additional fees. Which is completely gorgeous.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

Edited once, last by FrankLFRS (December 2, 2019 at 4:56 AM).

• So to be clear Aerofly FS 2019 will not automatically update to Aerofly FS 2020. We will have to buy a brand new application (Aerofly FS 2020) ?

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC