Will IPACS release any more scenery in the future?

• Just curious. So far nothing can beat Orbx's TE Netherlands when it comes to accurate placement of objects (those trees!!!) but since Orbx has left the building perhaps IPACS can surprise us with something of similar quality? I know quite a few people like the various freeware sceneries (and the available payware that looks like freeware...) but my standards seem to be a bit higher than average. ;) South Florida looked promising and I was hoping IPACS would continue from there and improve on that.

Edited once, last by Flamingpie (December 13, 2019 at 4:32 PM).

• We are not going to stop releasing scenery, so you will have more locations coming directly from us in the future. With that said, I can't commit to what is going to be released or when at this time.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Jeff,

Any thoughts about pushing the North border of South Florida a little further North to bring Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach in to the enhanced area? There are some nice airports in that area that would make great alternates for Miami Intl.