BOSTON - New Project by TriSoftSim !!!

• I will work on that and get rid of them for you and send an update .

Colin and your team! With all due respect for TriSoftSim, and although I am designing your new projects for Animated Traffic for EGNT,

however, what about this update for Boston?

I think that those who contributed for your first project, would like above all, to see this addon corrected on certain points which were mentioned on this thread!

Thanks ;)

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• Colin and your team! With all due respect for TriSoftSim, and although I am designing your new projects for Animated Traffic for EGNT,

however, what about this update for Boston?

I think that those who contributed for your first project, would like above all, to see this addon corrected on certain points which were mentioned on this thread!

Thanks ;)

hay tomfa , yes I will be going back to fix problems and also might put animation in to , just have to find tim and sort it for all of you .I will let you now when ill be starting and keep you upto date. sorry for the delay, been so busy .

cheers

colin

• Hi Colin,

With all due respect, for your projects and contributions that were made for AFS 2, did you find some time for us to share this update for Boston ???

Or is this no longer relevant?:/

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• Hi Colin,

With all due respect, for your projects and contributions that were made for AFS 2, did you find some time for us to share this update for Boston ???

Or is this no longer relevant?:/

Yes its relevant and we are re doing Boston , just busy trying to make models for the airport and set up some animated traffic . iv already put animated trains in and wind turbines and now doing the air traffic . sorry for the delay but work has me busy but we will have a new version of Boston for you .

• Thanks Colin!

During this update, at the same time, you could also look to modify these pylons, as Thomas previously mentioned.

After which, it would be a real success for Boston! :thumbup::)

Thank you for everything!

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

• Greetings,

I hope you are all healthy and safe during these crazy times!

Just returning to check on the progress... I look forward to buying the Boston scenery. I run AF2 on a Mac via steam. If you will not sell on steam, will it work on my config?

Thanks,