Review of TriSoftSim's new Boston MA DLC

• Ray

I was under the impression the public version does have the 777 now. It suddenly appeared for me about a week ago. I even asked for clarification in a post.

- Kenneth

You are correct Kenneth, the B777 is available in the public version.

Handy cultivation tools

Windows 10 64bit | iCore7-7770K| ASUS STRIX Z270E |KHX2400C15D4 - 32GB | Gigabyte Ge-Force GTX 1080Ti| SSD Intel 520 Series | 40" Philips BDM4065UC/75 4K - Oculus Rift

• Ray

I was under the impression the public version does have the 777 now. It suddenly appeared for me about a week ago. I even asked for clarification in a post.

- Kenneth

very well. I have been on Christmas vacation since the 20th but, didn’t read anything about the B777 shift from beta to public. That is good news. Maybe the flight tutorial is just around the corner.

• very well. I have been on Christmas vacation since the 20th but, didn’t read anything about the B777 shift from beta to public. That is good news. Maybe the flight tutorial is just around the corner.

Hmmm... And here I thought you were Santa, jet jockeying presents around the world in a Lear Jet... Ah you hath burst my bubble Marshall!

Either way, welcome back Ray.

- Kenneth

• Being from the Boston area, I am compelled with this addon. I am hopeful that someone will produce New England scenery with the same level of detail as the Aerofly southwest... The Boston title with the New York scenery addon is a great beginning. My biggest problem is that I fly Aerofly on the Mac... Enough said!

I use a Mac, too. Basically all sceneries and planes can be used and saved on a Mac, it's just a question of how they are offered:

• The addons offered on Flight-Sim.org can be saved on a Mac directly into the respective directories.
    • Addons that have to be installed using an EXE file cannot be saved on a Mac because EXE files do not work directly on a Mac. I haven't tried if it works to run the EXE file in a Windows partition first and then move the files to the Mac area.

Tschüss, Michael (III)

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• A “Mac” version of Boston dlc should be possible, especially for those that have a keen interest in flying in that area. Maybe the developer will work in any special work needed to make a Mac Package.