Glad to know you guys are on top of this. Will the beta move into mainstream over the Christmas holiday? If so, I better re-schedule my AFS2 article until the waters have settled.
We're not sure yet, maybe we should wait a bit so that you have the option to switch back to the release channel to keep your repaints. There are only two working days left before we go into our Christmas holidays, I'm guessing the release for the public version will happen after Christmas or we find a quick fix for the repaint issue, in which case there shouldn't be anything against updating the release version of Aerofly FS 2. Unless you find other major issues.