B777-300ER now released! New Update waiting for you :)

• Thanks Jan.

Glad to know you guys are on top of this. Will the beta move into mainstream over the Christmas holiday? If so, I better re-schedule my AFS2 article until the waters have settled.

- Kenneth

We're not sure yet, maybe we should wait a bit so that you have the option to switch back to the release channel to keep your repaints. There are only two working days left before we go into our Christmas holidays, I'm guessing the release for the public version will happen after Christmas or we find a quick fix for the repaint issue, in which case there shouldn't be anything against updating the release version of Aerofly FS 2. Unless you find other major issues.

• I am unhappy too by losing all liveries of custom models.

Especially the P2008 does not work in the base version, only in a custom livery.

And as I can't switch to that in the recent beta, I lost access to my beloved P2008.

IPACS please bring those custom liveries back to the beat.

Cheers, Thomas

Edited once, last by TomSimMuc (December 18, 2019 at 9:09 PM).

• How please?

Before: repaint.tmr

Code
    <[file][][]
        <[object][][]
              <[string8][name][N467SR- brown interior]>
              <[string8][description][Red gray with brown interior]>
         >
    >

After: option.tmc

Code
    <[file][][]
      <[object][][]
        <[string8][Description][N467SR- brown interior]>
        <[string8][Type][repaint]>
      >
    >
  • Hell everyone, i can't find the beta link on steam, someone can help me !

https://m.wikihow.com/Enable-Steam-Beta

But what is confusing is that each game have a possibility to have BETA

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BennyBoy. I5 8600K @ 4,3ghz, 16 ram, GTX 1060 6G @ UW @2560 X 1080. Sim: AF2 & P3D V4

• Added A320 MCDU approach page cheats to insert the local wind, pressure and temperature and a suggested baro or radar minimum (click the line select key with empty scratchpad)

Will this arrive in Aerofly FS 2020? And will there be minimums callouts?

Thanks

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Added A320 MCDU approach page cheats to insert the local wind, pressure and temperature and a suggested baro or radar minimum (click the line select key with empty scratchpad)

Will this arrive in Aerofly FS 2020? And will there be minimums callouts?

Thanks

The cheats should already be in there. You could insert baro or radar minimums before, this is just a little helper, if you don't know what you should add there. These cheats are also available on the takeoff page and numerous other places like INIT pages. I'll add them where ever I can to make the flow easier. Audio minimums are not included yet, neither in mobile nor PC version but now that the B777 is through we might have time after the Christmas holidays.

• Does the 777 have different Lnav intercept parameters? I had a hard time getting it to intercept course from a 30-45 degree intercept heading. Sometimes it'll just put itself in a constant turn. I could be screwing something up, but just wanted to know if it's designed different.

• Dear Aerofly fans!

This was my first contact with the 777e despite the great happiness for the new aircraft I would like to suggest a few things: In relation to the aircraft should be added the trim command, which is fundamental in any aircraft, whether a747 or a Cessna, because the trim looking at the aircraft from the outside I would very much like to see the copilot's design rather than an empty seat and that should be for all commercial aircraft! The lack of lights illuminating the runways is really a huge disappointment for such a cool simulator ... so here are some tips ok?

Thank you Ipacs for the beautiful bird!

• Where do I find the download for my DVD-PC-Version? Is the 777 only possible for steam-users??

The B777 is not yet available for DVD users. We can only update this version when the Steam Beta is proven to run stable.

Dear Aerofly fans!

This was my first contact with the 777e despite the great happiness for the new aircraft I would like to suggest a few things: In relation to the aircraft should be added the trim command, which is fundamental in any aircraft, whether a747 or a Cessna, because the trim looking at the aircraft from the outside I would very much like to see the copilot's design rather than an empty seat and that should be for all commercial aircraft! The lack of lights illuminating the runways is really a huge disappointment for such a cool simulator ... so here are some tips ok?

Thank you Ipacs for the beautiful bird!

Is this in reference to the mobile verison or the Steam version?

Does the 777 have different Lnav intercept parameters? I had a hard time getting it to intercept course from a 30-45 degree intercept heading. Sometimes it'll just put itself in a constant turn. I could be screwing something up, but just wanted to know if it's designed different.

It has the same LNAV as the B747, at least when you fly on autopilot. It might behave differently on "copilot".

Where exactly do you intercept the "course" (route??), so that I can reproduce this? I didn't have many issues with her yet.

• Hi Jan,

Can I double check something... Is it only user-made repaints of third party aircraft that are affected by the changes, or are the original third party aircraft themselves affected as well? In other words, could a person still run the original Duchess, Cessna 152, Piper Tomahawk, and Piper Pa28s from Just Flight as they stand right now in the beta? I don't have the beta, so I only have my interpretation of this thread to go on.

- Kenneth

• Hi Jan,

Can I double check something... Is it only user-made repaints of third party aircraft that are affected by the changes, or are the original third party aircraft themselves affected as well? In other words, could a person still run the original Duchess, Cessna 152, Piper Tomahawk, and Piper Pa28s from Just Flight as they stand right now in the beta? I don't have the beta, so I only have my interpretation of this thread to go on.

- Kenneth

I'm currently executing the steam beta with DLCs from Just Flight installed as DLCs and these work without issues. So it looks like we updated the DLCs for them correctly and any user that is just using the Steam platform should be able continue to use these aircraft even in the beta version.

Those that use the versions purchased through Just Flight will need to visit their shop and download an update I'm not aware if it is available at this time or not. This is not in our hands.

Since custom made repaints are also not maintained by us on Steam and thus cannot be updated automatically user made repaints won't work with the current Steam beta.

But as I said, let us see if we can work something out on our side so that this isn't an issue.

• It has the same LNAV as the B747, at least when you fly on autopilot. It might behave differently on "copilot".

Where exactly do you intercept the "course" (route??), so that I can reproduce this? I didn't have many issues with her yet.

it was from klax to ksfo. Right after takeoff on runway heading, I turned the heading bug to intercept the course towards VTU with LNav armed, Ive tried 20-40 degree intercepts and she starts to turn like she's engaging the route, LNAV becomes active... But turns right through the course and continues in the same turn. Only after I put it on course myself did it maintain it.