Lynx MK7 now available

• That would be a great pity. :(

Which possibilities do we have to motivate the right contact persons for a stronger support?:/

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• Still no change and I have zero interest now :rolleyes:

CH53E also shelved

I was confident that things were moving forward with Jetpack’s Statement that dialogue continues. Hmmm

quote [ You are obviously not reading the many private messages that Steve and I are exchanging (how could you) so how can you judge how much support we are providing him. You're looking at it from the outside where you can't see the support that is going on.

Regarding a turbine helicopter: we are hearing your requests and we are happy to hear that the first helicopter spiked your interest for more helicopters.]

• I sincerely hope IPACS reads the comments above with an open-minded intention to listen, rather than a judgemental closing of the thread. The comments express disappointment, and a degree of frustration, from some of their most loyal fans and advocates. These are not random comments from people who played the game once and rejected it, these are from seasoned flight simulation enthusiasts who have invested years into the genre, and have openly demonstrated faith in IPACS for what AFS2 could become as it grows. It is saddening to see the most loyal of fans thus apparently disillusioned,

Perhaps it is time for a positive and open re-think with regards to the future of the sim, maybe with IPACS creating a "think tank" or advisory board from select loyal fans. Perhaps it is also time to reconsider the way in which the forum is managed, where a section is created that allows for opinions that may not always follow the party line. Such a section could be entered into by invitation-only, and be password controlled so newcomers could not see it and be discouraged too early,

There are fans who care as much about AFS2 as IPACS does. Maybe it is time for these groups to engage in a more meaningful ongoing dialogue to pave the way to the future of the title.

With sincere good wishes for the future of Aerofly Flight Simulator.

- Kenneth

• Perhaps it is also time to reconsider the way in which the forum is managed.

I agree, there is nothing wrong with "CUSTOMERS" expressing themselves.

Handy cultivation tools

Windows 10 64bit | iCore7-7770K| ASUS STRIX Z270E |KHX2400C15D4 - 32GB | Gigabyte Ge-Force GTX 1080Ti| SSD Intel 520 Series | 40" Philips BDM4065UC/75 4K - Oculus Rift

Edited 2 times, last by Kloot (December 20, 2019 at 9:20 AM).

• I sincerely hope IPACS reads the comments above with an open-minded intention to listen, rather than a judgemental closing of the thread. The comments express disappointment, and a degree of frustration, from some of their most loyal fans and advocates. These are not random comments from people who played the game once and rejected it, these are from seasoned flight simulation enthusiasts who have invested years into the genre, and have openly demonstrated faith in IPACS for what AFS2 could become as it grows. It is saddening to see the most loyal of fans thus apparently disillusioned,

This. I know most of you think I am only here to annoy IPACS and AFS2 fanboys but I am (still) here because I am very frustrated and disillusioned because AFS2 could (or should!!!) have been so much better in the meantime.

• MikeW

A group hostile to IPACS...

Kenneth...Just in the process of writing a review and if I know Kenneth it will be a fair review and no doubt positive towards FS2

JetJockey10.., probably done more for FS2 than most people in this forum

Myself... 2 fully modelled major airports, F104G Starfighter and the last 8 months developing a Lynx MK7

and who could forget Flamingpie, yep we mostly disagree with him but he's very welcome in the forum and still an active member.

When free speech gets muted it becomes censorship and I think that's what most FS2 fans don't like. It matters little if its positive or negative it should all be heard

Steve

• Complainers are people that are strongly asking to keep doing business with you. Others move on silently.

Anyway just saying. I'm not here to defend IPACS by any means, but we still have to understand that they're doing things the way they think is right for them, whether it is so for us individually or not, and it must be very tiring to get constant criticism (even constructive), and many time the same one over and over. Lots of people (not people here necessarily) claim that what they want is what "everyone " wants and any other preposterous message to justify their own personal agenda or demand.

There is also I suspect cultural issues at play, we're a bunch from all over the world here, cultural differences and sensitivities play a role in how we see things.

Bottom line is none of us are IPACS, nor do we have ownership, therefore a say in company strategy. We are all welcome to create our own "better" product and market and sell it.

In the alternative, we can accept what is, be patient, go along or not, contribute or not, and complain or not knowing that there is definitely some censure at play. They have a tough skin though, because a lot of the complainers would have thrown in the towel already if they had been on the other side.

Again, I'm not defending IPACS, far from it, I have the same frustration with what is happening. I absolutely despise the censorship that is happening, but it's not my company, my product , my forum to manage. They make their bed, they lay in it, they most likely believe that is the best way for them to do so, so be it. Is there a LOT of potential lost of overseen, in my opinion (professional at that) yes there is, but again they're not asking me, and I have no skin in the game.

We can take a horse to water, we can't force him to drink.

A lot of it I wish they would listen, and I firmly believe it may be in their strong interest. But that being said, it's their show.

And I'm still here, still contributing somewhat, although not flying much if at all, because of people like JetJockey, Tomsimmuc, Zosochile, and others that I've come to interact with (Even Jet-pack and I let him be :))

I'm sorry we lost Larry and his great contributions (and many others who have very likely silently disappeared). I wish I could help, or take over (even though Helos are not my thing, still fun though) but to each his own and I understand.

Carry on!

• Please understand that we were quite busy in the background with new big features and we tried to release a new Android, iOS and a big update for the Steam version all before Christmas, which was very successful I think. We'll do our best to bring the helicopter into the Sim as soon as possible and we're really sorry that we had to keep you waiting for such a long time.

• Please understand that we were quite busy in the background with new big features and we tried to release a new Android, iOS and a big update for the Steam version all before Christmas, which was very successful I think. We'll do our best to bring the helicopter into the Sim as soon as possible and we're really sorry that we had to keep you waiting for such a long time.

Well, well. At least I understand you. Merry Christmas & Happy New Creative Year. :thumbup: