How to scale the view in independend view unter VR?

• I am streaming my aerobatic flights under VR conditions. For this I am using the "Show native view on main monitor" option.

This is perfect for streaming beside it shows only a small area of what I can see under VR.

Can I widen the angle of view a bit for this native view?

In the main.mcf I can see the section

<[list_tmsettings_separate_3d_view][separate_3d_view_list][]>

But without any other parameters.

I don't want to change anything in my VR View. So changing the "Scale Factor" in the Virtual Reality devices configuration window is not a solution.

Any ideas how to do this?

Best Micha

Just move around 10:00 to see the effect:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Smoke for aerobatic planes

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower

• Aaaah… found it.. Using the mouse wheel like in pure 2d is doing the trick. XD

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower

• Yes... seat belt is tight with the parashut on. :D

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4: