Geoconverter not working

• Hi, I strictly follow the instruction on the wiki but the geoconvert SDK fails to generate any file in the scenery/images folder.

I put the image (.bmp) file and .inf file into the input_aerial_images folder. Then using inf2tfwconverter to generate a .tfw file in the same folder. Then I change the NW and SE corner coordinates in the config-sample-only.tmc file, from level 9-14. Rounding up to 2 digits after the decimal. Then I run the config-sample-only.bat file. The generation is suddenly completed(green), and there’s no output files, only an .aid file in the input_.._images folder. Did I miss any step?

The generation process took a long time at the very first time I run the converter, that time it showed “completed” but still no output. After that every time I run the converter, the conversion completed instantly (apparently it didn’t work). Why would that happen?

• Sounds incredibly complicated, have you tried Nick Hod's "AeroScenery" free software which makes scenery making a lot easier?

Windows Home Premium 64-bit SP1, Intel Pentium G2130 @ 3.20GHz, 16.0 GB RAM DDR3, ASUS H61M-K, Graphics PHL 273V5 1920x1080 @ 60Hz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX960, Thrustmaster Joystick and Home Made Rudder Pedals.

• I tried it yesterday, it’s brilliant. But how to do water masking with Aeroscenery?

Search for my tutorial on this forum which will show you step by step how to make the water. Kindest regards Michael.

Windows Home Premium 64-bit SP1, Intel Pentium G2130 @ 3.20GHz, 16.0 GB RAM DDR3, ASUS H61M-K, Graphics PHL 273V5 1920x1080 @ 60Hz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX960, Thrustmaster Joystick and Home Made Rudder Pedals.