• Good morning

I very rarely use the forum.

It's been months since the Mac OS update was done but since this update was released, problems such as screens going off and especially lights going off and coming back on as if you were turning a lamp on and off.

Can you help me if someone has had the same problem before?

thank you

MacBook Air (13 pouces, début 2015)

1,6 GHz Intel Core i5

8 Go 1600 MHz DDR3

Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 Mo

I'm putting the screenshots of the game on you.

Edited once, last by Niocos (January 2, 2020 at 11:57 PM).

• When your screen is turning off as you flick the light switch of your desk lamp on it sounds more like a hardware or power issue. It could be that aerofly is using your hardware components a lot, that draws a lot of power.

You can try to lower the graphics settings and turn on vertical synchronization (VSync) to cut down on the power demand.

Another option: have your MacBook inspected and tested by a service facility. Over time a bunch of dust collects inside the device which lowers cooling efficiency and can affect performance.

I see this as a coincidence rather than a causation.

• When your screen is turning off as you flick the light switch of your desk lamp on it sounds more like a hardware or power issue. It could be that aerofly is using your hardware components a lot, that draws a lot of power.

LOL I think he means the screens and lights IN THE SIM are randomly going on and off. ;) AS IF you were turning a lamp on and off.

• That's what I'm talking about Flamingpie. Before the upgrade he didn't have this problem. The computer works fine even today. I don't think that's it.

The problem with some of the a320's on-board displays is that yesterday I discovered this problem too, so that's why I came here. Really before the last update everything was working fine.

But I don't know if anyone has any advice to improve things.

I love this game and after work I devote myself just to learning especially for the A320.

So I don't want it to spoil my fun.

• I also use a Mac and would like to try to reproduce the error. But for this I need all relevant information to make this possible (e.g. airfield, location and direction of the plane, time (because of shadow)).

Tschüss, Michael (III)

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• https://we.tl/t-4pFD74Ydun

in this link you have two pictures in pdf-format about the cockpit of an A320

You'll see some of the screens go blank when you get to the captain's station. The WPT button is pressed. In arc has the door of 320 nautical

The position was everywhere in every place I tried and it did the same thing to me as for WPT in arc 320.

There is no particular specificity for time or position.