Washington and Oregon Scenery

• I don’t know if this is true but I saw that the mobile version comes with the Oregon Washington scenery. I want to fly around sea Tac and Renton and down south around the bay and all and am curious if the team is going to release scenery and airports for that area. Or is it already released and I’m just clueless.

Thanks

Dean

• Work in progress. Sounds good. I trust this means work is actually progressing toward a timely release. I think the community should be kept informed when progress is being made on the sim, even behind the scenes. Dates, details, and release projections are not suggested. But please consider encouraging the users by releasing more development updates more often. It is all-too-easy to interpret silence as stagnation. Building in more user anticipation will serve you well in my opinion, as long as it is based upon elements being actively worked upon.

- Kenneth

Edited 2 times, last by KJKsimmer (January 5, 2020 at 5:02 AM).

• Work in progress. Sounds good. I trust this means work is actually progressing toward a timely release. I think the community should be kept informed when progress is being made on the sim, even behind the scenes. Dates, details, and release projections are not suggested. But please consider encouraging the users by releasing more development updates more often. It is all-too-easy to interpret silence as stagnation. Building in more user anticipation will serve you well in my opinion, as long as it is based upon elements being actively worked upon.

- Kenneth

Agreed. But if there is nothing else to say but 'We're working on it' then there isn't much use in posting updates more often. I do (want to) believe IPACS is working on things (though I have no clue what exactly) but I wouldn't call it stagnation: progress simply is extremely slow due to the small team and the aim for perfection. Regular updates won't change that. I don't expect any big things before the release of MSFS, really, and by that time AFS2 will be a sim of the past.

- Kenneth

Oh Kenneth, my friend, you are ever the optimist!

• Oh yes, thank you IPACS! Finally some news that Oregon and Washington are progressing along. I too am willing to pay if it means release will be accelerated. I am certain It will be great, but it’s the wait....

Windows 7 (64-Bit), Asus Sabertooth (Intel Z87) SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0, Intel 4th Gen Core i7 4770K (4.5GHz Overclock) Quad Core, Cooling Antec 920 Dual Stage CPU Liquid Cooling,16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM 1866MHz, 6GB Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan, GDDR5, PCIe, 950 Watt PC Power & Cooling MK II.

- Kenneth

You speak out of my soul! Thats 100% my Opinion!