• Hey Jan ! We here all have something in common, flight simming. I was thinking it would be nice to have a place where we can tell others about the equipment we have for sale. I know I myself have several things to sell ( Leap Motion ,Trackir 5, Odyssey plus head set) Some of us are constantly upgrading our equipment and I'm sure others here would be interested in the things we are selling .What do you think about having a sub section for selling our used equipment

• Hey Jan ! We here all have something in common, flight simming. I was thinking it would be nice to have a place where we can tell others about the equipment we have for sale. I know I myself have several things to sell ( Leap Motion ,Trackir 5, Odyssey plus head set) Some of us are constantly upgrading our equipment and I'm sure others here would be interested in the things we are selling .What do you think about having a sub section for selling our used equipment

If it does not work out here, most of us also visit flight-sim.org. That could be a possible plan b if plan a does not happen PM me a price on the track IR 5 please.

- Kenneth.

There is a liability that comes with buying and selling on a public forum. I don't think this is going to be possible on our forums. As KjKsimmer noted, you might want to try flightsim.org or another site.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff