• It's one of those things that's always baffled me. Ipacs RC sims have several effects that show the company has the technical skill to create them, but they have seemingly deliberately chosen to withhold them From FS2.

Sometimes performance reasons have been mentioned, but considering the things even even fly by night bargain basement sims on steam can do, the plausibility of that excuse appears increasingly more strained with time. :/ :?:

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

Edited once, last by HiFlyer (January 12, 2020 at 3:48 AM).

• Smoke and tire squeal on touch down would help with realism. I have produced numerous Aerofly FS 2 videos, as have others, that look realistic but lack the wheel smoke and sound when landing. There have been so many wonderful updates with this simulation, so maybe it will happen one day.