Geoconvert level 15 creation problem

• Hi,

Is someone successfull in compiling orthophotos to level 15 ?

I successfully compiled level 9 to 14, but no level 15; i defined a level 14 coordinate set, and compile to level 14 and 15; during compilation no error messages, geoconvert says to level, one level 14 and 4 level 15, it says compilation okay, but only level 14 tile is created.

Vogel69, i use same IGN 50cm orthophotos you used (in http://www.pilote-virtuel.com discussion). Did you encounter problem ? Using aeroscenery with level 19 Google datas works fine.

Is there a limitation with resolution of imagery (but for me IGN pro 50cm is compatible with level 15).

• Hi,

I successfully Geoconverted Level 15 (but not Level 16).

If the source image resolution isn't as high as (or higher than) target Level resolution, Geoconvert pretends compiling but doesn't output any file.

The effective resolution corresponding to a world grid Level depends on Latitude.

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• Yes, i think for South of France, 50cm/pixel is slightly above the level 15 accepted resolution. As it is for small areas (airports) i will oversample the geotifs ant the should be accepted.

Cheers

Guilhem