• Very impressed with the FS2020 but just a couple of points where I could do with some help.

i) having a lot of difficulty pushing/ pulling the VS selection knob on the A380. is it just me ? What’s the trick

ii) can’t read the autopilot panel in the Learjet - guess it’s an older version but any chance of a refresh ?
    Using a brand new iPad Air and performance is generally great

thanks

• You can only pull the VS knob in the A380. Push and pull are only available in the A320.

1) To pull any knob you have to touch the green disk in the center and pull it down.

2) I'm not sure what you mean by that, can you please show us a screenshot? The cockpit is modeled after a real world Learjet 45, they all look like this?!

• thanks for the quick reply, much appreciated. Tried to attach an iPad screen shot but get message that the file is too big to attach ! (Sorry don’t know if there’s another way )

Basically, from the ‘captains seat’ ie the left side cockpit view, it is not possible to read the labels on the buttons at the top centre of the instrument panel. Slewing the view across does not help.
    The MFD below these buttons is perfectly clear however.

Doesn’t seem to be as much an issue with the other aircraft

• new iPad Air, But any advice on how to optimise the quality settings to improve the texture quality would be appreciated. The newer aircraft- A380, Dash and the older 747 seem to be much clearer right across the cockpit which is why I thought the Learjet graphics were a hangover from FS2 days when there was no cockpit Interaction

Fantastic product now though, hope there will be lots more evolution. New scenery packs as IAP very welcome.

Thanks again for prompt replies. The contact is much appreciated