Available now on Steam!
Just Flight, in partnership with Propair Flight, are proud to present the PA-38 Tomahawk for Aerofly FS 2.
Following on from their PA-28 series, C152 and Duchess Model 76, this highly detailed simulation of the PA-38 Tomahawk has been developed by Just Flight's in-house team following comprehensive, hands-on research with a real-life Tomahawk, G-BNKH, based at Goodwood Aerodrome with SportAir.
The PA-38 Tomahawk is a two-seater, piston-engine aircraft equipped with a fixed tricycle landing gear, 112hp four-cylinder engine and fixed-pitch propeller – an ideal aircraft for touring and flight training.
The PA-38 is flown all around the world and our add-on reflects that global popularity. The package features liveries from the UK, USA, Canada, France, Australia and Germany.
- Accurately modelled PA-38 Tomahawk, built using real-world aircraft plans and comprehensive photography of the real aircraft
- Ground equipment including chocks and tie-downs
- 4096x4096 textures are used to produce the highest possible texture clarity
- Detailed normal mapping for down-to-the-rivet precision of aircraft features and accurate simulation of waves in aluminium plates
- A truly 3D virtual cockpit right down to accurately modelled seat belts and screw heads - every instrument is constructed fully in 3D with smooth animations
- Cockpit textures feature wear and tear based on reference photos taken in the real aircraft to produce an authentic environment
- Dimmable cockpit lighting
- Interactive engine start checklist that responds to user inputs and sim variables
- Comprehensive IFR-capable avionics fit including:
- GMA 340 audio selector
- GNS340 GPS unit
- SL40 COM2 radio
- GTX 328 transponder
Custom-coded electrical system with functional circuit breakers
The PA-38 Tomahawk is supplied with ten liveries:
- G-BNKH (UK)
- G-BMVL (UK)
- G-BNNU (UK)
- N2432G (USA)
- N7803Q (USA)
- D-EEQI (Germany)
- C-GTAO (Canada)
- F-HVFA (France)
- PH-MEC (Netherlands)
- VH-UFA (Australia)
- Realistic and accurate flight dynamics based on real-world performance and handling data, and input from pilots
- Authentic sound set
- Custom sounds for switches, doors, warnings and more
- Comprehensive manual with panel guide and performance data
- PSD Paint Kit available so you can create your own paint schemes