• Can you use it to connect to IVAO?

This is currently not possible but using the external dll someone could be able to at least send the flight data and also get information like the selected frequencies.

We would like to add options for this into the sim at some point, also for Vatsim and the other popular communities out there.

Regards,

Jan

• I have placed the request for the new Altitude client at IVAO Dev team. As this is a new client, I suggested them to at least try to support with limited features.

Voice

FP filing

and position report on IVAO Webeye

There would be no weather and certainly no traffic

X-Plane 12.x | DCS 2.5.7 | War Thunder | Aerofly FS4

Win11-x64 | Lenovo Legion T7 34LMZ5 | Intel i7-10700K @3.6GHz | Kingston FuryX RGB 32GB DDR4 PC3733 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 3TB M2 PCI 4x | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti Vision OC | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Reverb G2 V2 | Lenovo Legion Y25g-30 360hz

• I looked into this a while ago, for VATSIM. I was considering whether it would be possible to write VATSIM client.

The main obstacle is that there's no way to add traffic with Aerofly. If you can't see the traffic while connected to VATSIM / IVAO you risk annoying others by crashing into them, getting in their way etc.

VATSIM requires its clients to be approved to connect to the network. I'm almost certain that they wouldn't approve a client where the user can't see traffic.

AeroScenery - Easily create photoreal scenery for Aerofly